Page 87 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    i got lots of them, but my guy sucks ass, I thought I had Beckenbauer but flop!

Attachment 5161Attachment 5162
    you too , hehe
    (*_*)

Season 39-vagistyle.jpgCris P. the manager/owner of Fml FC had been away on personal trip the last few days and delegated everything to the Captain Fabregas. The 1st leg at home for the Cup tie ended 0-0 with Fml FC dominating possession 68-32 and despite playing 11 vs 10 from the 60th minute, we could not capitalize. With 6 men in midfield playing 3-1-4-1-1 against the Narrow Diamond, we played like Barcelona, ping-pong the ball back and forth but failed to find the killer move to finish off the prey. The next day was also an important CL match against an opponent of similiar strength but we lost 1-3 away. Cris P. was in discomfort and took extra rest as he had a long drinking night with new partners negotiating new sponsor deals the prior night and Fabregas handled the affair poorly. Despite Bale put us on the lead in the 15th minute, we failed to keep the lead and conceded 3 straight goals and lost our only game of the season. Fml FC were in dismay as morale dropped low and the players were confused losing major confidence. Cris could not make it back in time for the Cup's 2nd leg away from home but technology saved our asses and Cris will managed the game via satellite on the train going back to Tartoros.

Narrow Diamond was our main formation last season and we believed it's a strong formation that's very hard to break. Looking out the window as the train passes the beautiful strip of 1000 islands, Cris sighs silently. The snow has melted welcoming the birds coming back from South Migration. Animals are truly incredible with their adaptation to nature in many ways humans had observed and imitate. Over 100 years ago in the early 1900's, in this piece of land, the Wrights brothers perfected their flying machines by watching the birds and imitate their gliding techniques and Arrow dynamics V shape structure. Like the Indians always believe "one has to become one with nature before creating extraordinary deeds"...

"Adel Gamel? I thought you were dead?" I'm shocked to see Adel appear in front of my eyes. "I am dead" He replied calmly "but I must come back and tell you to use the 4-5-1 V style in order to win the returning cup tie" "Sure?! How you doing man?" I can't keep the sadness within but Adel laughs loudly "I'm very good man, I got a mansion with 72 virgins...oh crap, talk later man, my concubine is having a baby, peace"

So as you know, we used the 4-5-1 V style and won 2-0 away from home and advanced to the next round. Goetze squares for Fab to tap in the 1st goal and Fab flicked the ball for Bale to heads it past the keeper to seal the victory. Cris decided not to tell his team the dream because he's afraid a few guys (especially Beckham and Chow-who's been playing like crap lately) will go beyond the abnormal for the 72 virgins.

The Cup run continues...
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Updates:

League: we hosted today the 3rd on board, facing us with a 3-5-2 V style. We held onto our 3-2-3-2 and dominated the match. That's why we were defenetly disappointed to play with 70% possession and manage to win only 1-0 with a long shot by the DMR Julian Ross. So msny burned occasions and goals failed, but at least Ross isnt useless anymore as he costantly scores 8 ratings now.

CL: match clue later with the team on par with us at 6 points.

CUP: we avoided the monsters but we will face a strong opponent with his Q37,5.
    fmldotcom and Chris Rath like this.

Addicted
    I face an inactive guy in cup, but he already beat two opponents better than him. I'm afraid^^

He plays 4-3-3, one thread in the formation subforum says "3-5-2, 4-5-1 V and even 4-4-2", the other one says "4-1-4-1" is the counter. What would u use?

I dont want to miss this chance to advance by playing with a bad formation^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Wow, the transfer market was very crowded the last days. But this morning I finally got a new LB.

Season 39-newleftback.jpg

Yeah, I know 7 tokens and more than market value is no bargain, but the server is crowded since the start of the season and I wanted this player.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 04-13-2013 at 12:10 PM.
    fmldotcom and Black Hawks like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

CUP UPDATE: Alex Fc, with his full scouted 45,6 Q, got eliminated tonight from the competition due to away goal difference (1-2 at home, 0-1 away) against a Q 41,5 opponent.

He hereby decided to invest even more on personal trainers letting his alt team (rated 44 before last night) to 46,6 Q.

One less opponent, but it's not like it became easier.

Apprentice
    I'm probably out next round in the cup. facing again a 2lvl higher manager with a bit more QL on the starting 11 players than me
    Last edited by reallaw; 04-13-2013 at 07:47 PM.

Mircovici FCSTEA 0 : 1 kullehh FC

3 yellow cards and no player injured
    (*_*)

League, round 5 - Perfect Tactics 13-0 fenerbahce
    Perfect Tactics: 51.5, butterfly
    fenerbahce: 31.3, 4-3W-1-2

We racked up our biggest ever league win and joint biggest win in our club's history. Our unfortunate victims were fenerbahce who never looked up to the game from kick off. Eastgate scored in the first attack of the game from Mata's lay off and then 4 minutes later Mata helped himself to a goal with a wonderful long range strike. We were 3-0 up when Petersen's free kick flew into the top corner and shortly after that, he set up Mata for 4-0 and the game was well and truly over as a contest if there was ever one to start with. On the stoke of half time, Petersen saw his free kick tipped over the bar but the corner met by Vittalone put us 5-0 up. Mata completed his hat trick just after half time with another long range strike. Nascimento added a goal to his tally from a corner and 3 minutes later he got a 2nd from a counter attack. A few minutes later, another counter attack resulted in Petersen squaring to Van der Zande for a tap in before Eastgate his his second from yet another counter attack. Blomqvist made it 11-0 and soon after it was 12-0, substitute Cazorla getting a goal and right at the death, Petersen made it 13-0 from a free kick.

Goals: Eastgate (1', 77'), Mata (6', 29', 48' HAT), Petersen (25', 89'), Vittalone (45'), Nascimento (66', 69'), Van der Zande (74'), Blomqvist (80'), Cazorla (84')
    MOTM: Mata
    Last edited by dv8r; 04-13-2013 at 02:03 PM.
    fmldotcom and Chris Rath like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 5 - Perfect Tactics 13-0 fenerbahce
    Perfect Tactics: 51.5, butterfly
    fenerbahce: 31.3, 4-3W-1-2

We racked up our biggest ever league win and joint biggest win in our club's history. Our unfortunate victims were fenerbahce who never looked up to the game from kick off. Eastgate scored in the first attack of the game from Mata's lay off and then 4 minutes later Mata helped himself to a goal with a wonderful long range strike. We were 3-0 up when Petersen's free kick flew into the top corner and shortly after that, he set up Mata for 4-0 and the game was well and truly over as a contest if there was ever one to start with. On the stoke of half time, Petersen saw his free kick tipped over the bar but the corner met by Vittalone put us 5-0 up. Mata completed his hat trick just after half time with another long range strike. Nascimento added a goal to his tally from a corner and 3 minutes later he got a 2nd from a counter attack. A few minutes later, another counter attack resulted in Petersen squaring to Van der Zande for a tap in before Eastgate his his second from yet another counter attack. Blomqvist made it 11-0 and soon after it was 12-0, substitute Cazorla getting a goal and right at the death, Petersen made it 13-0 from a free kick.

Goals: Eastgate (1', 77'), Mata (6', 29', 48' HAT), Petersen (25', 89'), Vittalone (45'), Nascimento (66', 69'), Van der Zande (74'), Blomqvist (80'), Cazorla (84')
    MOTM: Mata
    Nice win, post pics of opponents quality and formation toobro
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis