Page 86 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Theres like nothing in your league that could even stop your team this season, you would still win it if you decided to leave it on auto-pilot for the rest of the season.
    Which is why I'm going to try and put most of my effort into improving my forum league team, which is looking rather pathetic at the moment lol

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Friday. (Day 6).

CUP: Qualifying Round, 2nd Leg.

Result: ERON FC 1-0 LONDON CITY
    Goal: Turkeri 87
    M.o.M: Mohammad Omidi (EFC)

We lost our first game of the season, and consequently went out of the cup, after our home leg finished 1-1. It looked as if the match would finish goalless, which wouldn't have been any good to us, but at least we would have kept our unbeaten record. And then, Zafar Turkeri appeared from nowhere to prod home the loose ball in the dying minutes. Our cause wasn't helped when we lost Adam Zola to injury after just six minutes, which we could have done without, against superior opponents.

LEAGUE: Match Day 4.

Result: LONDON CITY 2-1 DUAN FC
    Goals: Kennedy 40, Morgada 62, Mbodj Mbaye 77
    M.o.M: Mark Hughes

The best I can say about this match, was that we won, and moved up to 2nd place. I was glad to get this match over, against the dirtiest and roughest team I've encountered since I first started playing. We had two players, (Marcus Bentley and Jake Brown), stretchered off after tackles from our visitors, before the half-hour mark. Dave Kennedy scored just before the break, after being put through by Hector Morgada. In the first minute of the second half, Duan had midfielder Dimitar Nikolov sent off, which didn't really help us. Morgada got a goal of his own, just after the hour. Leo Mbodj Mbaye got a late goal for our opponents, but we held out for our first home, league win.

LATE THOUGHTS

After this evening's league match, the club has sent a memo of complaint to the league, concerning the way our opponents went about the match. The opposing manager was present, and saw his team collect 4 yellow cards, and 1 red, with his players injuring 2 of mine in the process. We have also sent the league, visual evidence of their previous 3 league games, in which 3 other opponents have been injured, and they have amassed, 11 yellow cards and three reds.
    fmldotcom and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Addicted
    Didn't watch the match as I was out, but managed a 3-1 win over the bot team Hayda Bre. However, it came at a cost (and I see what people are meaning regarding constant injuries), as my second best striker Isaac Jorgensen got literally snapped and would have been out for 20(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) days with a broken leg. However, the magic sponge came out and he was insta healed.

An away match against Devil 9 in the league tomorrow, who look easy enough but could cause some damage with their Q37 19yo striker (who I have now made an offer for), and a home CL game against Bendol Ngelip FC, where I will likely put out the majority of my backup again.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE ORLOVA!

We won all games so far, I hope we will finish with 26-0-0 at level 12, but it will be a long road!
    fmldotcom, Ljepoje and Black Hawks like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

welcome to my server

this is not first time

and this is a proof that cheaters exist and this game engine is not working properly
    fmldotcom likes this.
    (*_*)

Apprentice
    Playing a very important game in the League in 2 mins. Hope i win and don't get injured players
    kullehh likes this.

My Matches are not starting on scheduled time, the box says 1 minute remaining and that continues for a very long time...i m not being aable to participate in any of my matches.Can any one help wht shd i do??
    Last edited by Invincible FC Manager; 04-13-2013 at 08:15 AM. Reason: incomplete msg.

Apprentice
    Managed to win it in a hard match going 0-1 behind first and without a injury for me

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post

welcome to my server

this is not first time

and this is a proof that cheaters exist and this game engine is not working properly
    i got lots of them, but my guy sucks ass, I thought I had Beckenbauer but flop!

Season 39-gfagsfd.jpgSeason 39-hadtobuy.jpg
    kullehh likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE ORLOVA!

We won all games so far, I hope we will finish with 26-0-0 at level 12, but it will be a long road!
    It´s because you "cheat" like everybody else that buys T...
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________