Page 56 of 203 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

League Round 1: Harrogate town 5-0 Ddaun FC

Goals: Norris (10', 37', 75'), Grissom (14'), Hardy (23')

The league has started well for Harrogate Town. It didnt take long for last seasons universal player Chuck Norris to open the scoring. Just 10 minutes in right back Garcia bombed forward and whipped in a teasing cross for Norris who headed home with it going I. Off the underside of the bar. Then 4 minutes later new striker Chib Chilaka played in left back Gil Grissom to tap into an open goal. Then in the 23rd minute Chilaka crossed for new universal player Ivor Hardy to rifle a blistering volley past the keeper. The 37th minute saw Norris score an excellent solo effort from 30 yards out. The second hall wasn't spectacular but in the 75th minute Norris completed his hat trick with another solo effort.

This is a good start for us. Hopefully on the way to a 2nd season of 26-0-0.
    dv8r and Ljepoje like this.

Addicted
    for the first time there are money/green/blue/red pack videos for me

but I'm not sure if i received any, the overlay window covered my numbers and there was no +1 like there is when u get a token.
    magic3 likes this.

Having seen all you forum members getting into the same league with your new teams, the exact opposite has happened for me. I was promoted last season, along with 4 friends. We have all been in the same league for at least 4 seasons. In my new league, there is not one of them, and when I checked their teams, they are all in leagues on their own. They've split the lot of us up.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Don't have time for report: I won 6-0 in the league and 5-0 in the CL I might do a match report later
    Ljepoje likes this.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Having seen all you forum members getting into the same league with your new teams, the exact opposite has happened for me. I was promoted last season, along with 4 friends. We have all been in the same league for at least 4 seasons. In my new league, there is not one of them, and when I checked their teams, they are all in leagues on their own. They've split the lot of us up.
    Same for me this season. Been in the same league as the three on my friends list in the third season, then two of the three in the fourth season, along with two other teams from the previous league's season, and now I am on my own.
    Raykco likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

League: Jan FC 0- 6 TuaMa
    Great start to the season by TuaMa! It took just 2 minutes for Ivanek to pass midfield on his own and shoot the ball past the keeper. We kept playing with high intensity but Jan FC were defending realy well the first half. New strikers Ivanek and Martini tried to pass their defence but kept failing. The first half finished only 1-0 for us with Jan's defence really frustrating us. After the break Jan FC decided to try to attack to reopen the game and that's when we found more space and passed through their defence with Ivanek yet again after just 10 minutes. After that they seemed to give up when Boccucci dribbled two defenders and shot from outside the box too make it 3-0. Lombardic headed the ball in from a corner to make it 4 ten minutes before the final whistle and Martini got in a free kick before Ivanek's last minute strike made it 6-0.

Goals: Ivanek 6' 56' 90' Boccucci 63' Lombardic 78' Martini 84'
    MOTM: Ivanek
    Ljepoje likes this.
    TuaMa: Season 3 team

Season 1: Cup Preliminaries and League winners

Season 2:Cup preliminaries, League winners and Champions League winners!

Season 3: League winners, CL winners
    Season 4: In progress.

Can't wait for the champions league game later

Quote Originally Posted by iamdjw View Post
    Can't wait for the champions league game later
    Me neither
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

July Fourth 5-0 fenerbahce League Round 1
    July Fourth 106.9 3N-1-3W-1-2 - fenerbahce 92.2 4-4-2 Classic

In the latest of games against real named Turkish teams, July Fourth once again over powered and romped to victory, Kevin Mensah got sent off in the last league game of last season and was supposed to be suspended for the opening game of the season, but the Nordeus FA have revoked his suspension and he was cleared to play. We got off to a flyer too with Papaleo immediately winning the ball and a pass that found Michu who tucked it away in the first minute, Michu then found Mensah from a corner and Mensah's header made it 2-0, Michu in the 19th minute made a great run into the penalty area and was brought down and Papaleo had no problems converting from the penalty spot, Miku and Papaleo had further efforts blocked and the in th 37th minute Papaleo laid it off for Mensah to strike it home. In the second half we had a free kick and Mensah's cross found Papaleo head to make it 5-0 and we made a few changes after that and didn't create much afterwards, Just poor efforts from Miku and L.McNamara.

Goals: Michu (1) Mensah (9,37) Papaleo (19 PEN, 58) MOTM: Mensah.

1 down... 25 to go.
    Ljepoje, dv8r and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Maybe the game has decided that you all needed a break from playing against each other and decided to put you all in different leagues for a change, hopefully with the likes of PTO Alcudia and Lestyns Legends not in your league you could take advantage and possibly win another league title for once.

Edit: Maybe not, TSG Rheda is a scout buyer by the looks of things.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 04-09-2013 at 05:06 PM.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*