Page 36 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    Bermuda triangle bought its first scout player ever (3rd season), a 22 year old 6.8 stars striker with free kick SA. I had hoped for a decent midfielder but I only had tokens for one scout so I bought the best. I managed to fill the remaining holes in my formation, but had to spend a little too much for a 4.8 stars midfielder (I desperately needed one) while getting a decent (4.6 or 4.8) dc/dmc for only one or two tokens. I need another DC but its not that urgent at the moment.

First cup game was 2-2 against a slightly weaker team (but without the new MC), the new striker proved his worth by scoring two away goals. Advancement here seems at least possible. CL group looks like I could make only 2nd place, first place will probably go to a heavy token buyer with an average 5 stars (including bench) compared to my almost 4 stars. Still, advancement into the K.O. round looks possible. Im looking forward to getting my league rooster, I want to qualify for CL which should be possible unless I get a ton of token teams.
    This alwais makes me smile. Why someone with 5 stars team is a HEAVY token buyer? I got a full 5* with two 6* team in my alta count on which i ne er purchased T, all from 1-2 T costing players from early TL. Any heavy token buyer would have a team of 6-7 stars players if not more.
    Raykco likes this.

worst season start ever
    (*_*)

Apprentice
    @ Morgan

well, he has 4 scouts and 8 mid-twenties 5* with SA (probably old scouts from last season?) in his main team, I call that a heavy token buyer... its only the start of season 3 and we usually have few 4* or 5* players on our market since its a new server.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    worst season start ever
    the same....i'm so unhappy......

how a man with 99% condition can have injury after 5mins ?!! and 12 days!!!! no interest to make a player 99% condition if it's for that finally!
    kullehh likes this.

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 2 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

CUP: Preliminary round

Well I didn´t expect to win the return since we lost the first game home (mostly because I didn´t care to set or change my tactics). Anyway, we started with a 3W-2N-3W-2 formation in the 1th half and then switched to a 3W-2N-2W-1-2 formation in the second. Our opponent played a typical 4-5-1 flat formation as in the 1th leg. We started the game quite well and took an early lead in 13th minute after a penalty kick by Mateo Kovačić. Stevan Jovetić extended our lead into 0-2 in the 22th minute. Our opponent managed to get a comforting goal in the 66th minute but we managed to clear all dangerous opportunities in front of our goal. Our GK, Asmir Begović was declared as the man-of-the-match and has temporarily best overall rating.

Tomorrow we will be playing our first CL game at home. Our opponent is the German team "FC NightMare" and it shouldn´t be a problem to win this one.

Over & out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

Well I didn´t expect to win the return since we lost the first game home (mostly because I didn´t care to set or change my tactics). Anyway, we started with a 3W-2N-3W-2 formation in the 1th half and then switched to a 3W-2N-2W-1-2 formation in the second. Our opponent played a typical 4-5-1 flat formation as in the 1th leg. We started the game quite well and took an early lead in 13th minute after a penalty kick by Mateo Kovačić. Stevan Jovetić extended our lead into 0-2 in the 22th minute. Our opponent managed to get a comforting goal in the 66th minute but we managed to clear all dangerous opportunities in front of our goal. Our GK, Asmir Begović was declared as the man-of-the-match and has temporarily best overall rating.

Tomorrow we will be playing our first CL game at home. Our opponent is the German team "FC NightMare" and it shouldn´t be a problem to win this one.

Over & out!
    you are eliminated lol
    Last edited by kullehh; 04-08-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    you got eliminated lol
    He passed with 2 goals away.
    kullehh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    He passed with 2 goals away.
    ahh my bad , i thougt he didnt score away but 2 times in home

i will get eliminatedin 1 hour , too and i will post a pic here
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

Over & out!
    Good job! No more boycott ok?

i saw a ST 1 skill point away from scout , was going to bid but there were to many other biders and i didnt bid , and then someone won in round 1

should i kill my self lol
    (*_*)