Page 53 of 203 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Transfer news ...

We managed to get 2 more scouts from the scout list this morning. Both 22yr old with SA and a couple of SKP from Q45 (world class). The best part is that both of them can play 3 multiple roles: AML-AMC-AMR! The players will be introduced&presented tomorrow after I´m done with the PT training.

Other good news is that our 18yr old ST with SA (6*) is just a couple of SKP from reaching a star to become a 7*. Also our 20yr old DC reached scout lvl this morning, hopefully he will become a 7* with normal training progress.
    July Fourth and kullehh like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Addicted

can I do the 26-0-0?^^

I'm not confident I will. I dont have 22 equal players so I will need to rest some of my A teamers for Cup/CL (as long as top4 is not in danger). And the difference to 2-3 of the other teams isnt too big

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Transfer news ...

We managed to get 2 more scouts from the scout list this morning. Both 22yr old with SA and a couple of SKP from Q45 (world class). The best part is that both of them can play 3 multiple roles: AML-AMC-AMR! The players will be introduced&presented tomorrow after I´m done with the PT training.

Other good news is that our 18yr old ST with SA (6*) is just a couple of SKP from reaching a star to become a 7*. Also our 20yr old DC reached scout lvl this morning, hopefully he will become a 7* with normal training progress.
    Nice. My scout list was poor, only one worthwhile considering was a 23yr old DC at Q49. Rest were too old or ones I don't really need in those positions.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post

can I do the 26-0-0?^^

I'm not confident I will. I dont have 22 equal players so I will need to rest some of my A teamers for Cup/CL (as long as top4 is not in danger). And the difference to 2-3 of the other teams isnt too big
    Not with that amount of Quality difference. You would need to be at least 10 ahead to have any sort of chance at 26-0-0. Even I've been 10 ahead a few times in the past and still failed.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    yeah, last season I was like 22 (at the end) compared to ~15-17 and I was 24-2-0. But I dont really care about the 26-0-0. I want to win the treble! (But i wont cause i have a Q37 in my CL^^)

edit:
    i just had my first league match vs an inactive guy who had like 8 players on wrong positions. Got the perfect start with a penalty in the first minute and went on to win 10-0. This should show the other guys in my league who is the boss

edit2:
    and i got a striker I needed (only had 2 strikers, one of them 3*)
    Season 39-cd2r0m95q82wlu56j.jpg
    He is not too great, but only 5 skillpoinst away from scout and for 1T a real steal. I cannot afford a young one moneywise (a good one easily costs 4-5m and quite some T), I'm glad i have some money left to buy another 5* player to build a 22man squad
    Last edited by Zeon; 04-09-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Nice. My scout list was poor, only one worthwhile considering was a 23yr old DC at Q49. Rest were too old or ones I don't really need in those positions.
    Yeah, I'm having luck with the scout list this season: Purchased 8 scouts just in 3 days! My goal is to PT all scouts to 7* the first 4 days and then let them progress to become a 8* during the season with normal training. With this kind of "philosophy" I will still have "world class" (7*) players for the next season.

Previous season was pretty bad&poor for me as well. Bought just 1 scout during the entire season (22yr old AMC with SA). So yeah, it "comes and goes" I guess..
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Rookie
    The genius scout gets rid of all players from before to give me a pile of dump with nobody 44 quality.... i was going to purchase a 22 yo striker today but guess not

Ok i won the league
    Season 39-l3league.jpg
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Addicted
    was there any doubt?^^

my first league opponent must be an abandomned team