Page 54 of 203 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Top Eleven How To Win Against Any Formation Guide

Dont know if it was @July Fourth or @Dv8r that asked about @Adel Gamal´s "How To Win Against Any Formation Guide" a week ago, but I found it somehow searching on google. Anyway, let me know if you want it and I could post it.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

ended 13:0
    well thats a nice start into the league
    and the people scoring was quite mixed too, what you want more

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Top Eleven How To Win Against Any Formation Guide

Dont know if it was @July Fourth or @Dv8r that asked about @Adel Gamal´s "How To Win Against Any Formation Guide" a week ago, but I found it somehow searching on google. Anyway, let me know if you want it and I could post it.
    All this are rubbish if it works then everyone's trophy room would have been full. All those counter formation is not going to work. Ljepoje don't let all this mislead you.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

League, matchday 1

We started the new season at home, waiting for the ones which can be considered our direct opponents for this League. Fabian IF presented themselves with a 4-1-3-2 with 3 men as MC. On our side, we opted for the 3-1-4-2 with the wingers playing as MR/ML and our DMC pushing forward, sure that the midfield superiority would favour us. And, in facts, we started rightfully with the favour bar pushing totally towards their half of the field and a 65% ball possession. Now, what seemed strange was that while our MCs shooted for 3 times for the goal, and either the defence or the keeper cleared them, our total shoots and shoots on target remained zero. What was raised, instead, were HIS shoots towards our goal. And when again first Hutton, then Lenders, got a ball towards the keeper, once letting him block it and once goes narrowly wide, our shoots kept being 0 and their shoots raised. Before the end of the half his DMC injured, leaving him in 10.

We went in half time on 0-0 with 2 shoots total and 0 on target VS his 9 shoots/6 on target while we didn't and couldn't see one action from their side.

We wanted to take advantage of the situation given the troll engine acting, so we got in Becker (AMC) to use the space created by the injured DMC. We took out our DMC Hardy. But again, when Becker shooted twice from range looking for the 1-0, we kept being on 0 shoots on target even when the keeper deflected the ball twice. On top of that, his shoots went from 9 to 11!!! We ran out of patience and moved our MR/ML into AMR/AMR setting a 3-2N-3W-2, letting Schneider in for Lenders. And after the first action for them ended in a corner blocked by Price, Schneider went one on one with the keeper and failed. Just when we were ready to toss the pc in the trash can Paul Le Blanc launched a missile under the seven finally giving us the lead (67'). About ten minutes later James Derrick received from Becker and jumped the keeper for the 2-0's insurance (76'). Apart from that corner, we didn't see any more action from the contenders, and again we failed the goal with Hutton and Schneider just to watch his shoots towards the goal raising instead of ours.

The final troll occurred at minute 86 when we let in Everett for Jason Derrick, and on the same minute, right after the last sub, a "LATE" tackle took Paul Le Blanc away from the field for 6 days. With a score of 9 Oliver Hutton was sentenced MoM (???).

I'd like to say "A win is a win", but something is defenetly off.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    All this are rubbish if it works then everyone's trophy room would have been full. All those counter formation is not going to work. Ljepoje don't let all this mislead you.
    Well not completely rubbish. Of course, they aren't proven to be 100% effective and they have some flaws. But they are quite effective in the most cases. Also a good guide to learn how different formations & tactics works and complete each other
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Well not completely rubbish. Of course, they aren't proven to be 100% effective and they have some flaws. But they are quite effective in the most cases. Also a good guide to learn how different formations & tactics works and complete each other
    Unless the writer know what the game engine is thinking

If the guide work then you won't see so many people wasting their tokens bringing down their average quality during the end of last season
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 04-09-2013 at 12:22 PM.
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Unless the writer know what the game engine is thinking

If the guide work then you will see so many people wasting their tokens bringing down their quality during the end of last season
    Dont know, but I can just talk based on my experience. I dont use counterformations either, just in some cases. Otherwise I go with my instinct and the flow.

In your case and based on your Q,I´m confident that you could play 2 man short and still win by a +3 goal margin without playing counter
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Yeah, I'm having luck with the scout list this season: Purchased 8 scouts just in 3 days! My goal is to PT all scouts to 7* the first 4 days and then let them progress to become a 8* during the season with normal training. With this kind of "philosophy" I will still have "world class" (7*) players for the next season.

Previous season was pretty bad&poor for me as well. Bought just 1 scout during the entire season (22yr old AMC with SA). So yeah, it "comes and goes" I guess..
    You will soon find that 7* players bought from scout don't grow that fast naturally.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dont know, but I can just talk based on my experience. I dont use counterformations either, just in some cases. Otherwise I go with my instinct and the flow.

In your case and based on your Q,I´m confident that you could play 2 man short and still win by a +3 goal margin without playing counter
    Not really the case as my main pursue is the Cup which is more important than the League and CL. I just play my usual formation and let the game engine decide the rest
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Ok i won the league
    Attachment 4943
    Well... Looks like your going to blow your opponents right out the water here.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*