Page 94 of 203 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

League, round 6 - Mk FC 0-4 Perfect Tactics
    Mk FC: 32.8, 4-4-1-1
    Perfect Tactics: 51.6, 4-5-1 v (2nd half 4-1-1-2-2)

This wasn't a walkover and a 0-0 draw was on the cards as their 2* defence played like an 8* defence as there was no way through in the first half. We had to make changes in the 2nd half and brought on Suarez for more attacking options. It was still quite hard to break down their team in the 2nd half but Petersen's long range strike broke the deadlock on the hour mark and then it was plain sailing from there, a Suarez double sealed the match as Mk FC were getting chances and a Vittalone header from a corner made it 4-0, keeping us at the top of the table by 2 points.

Goals: Peteresn (59'), Suarez (70', 74'), Vittalone (78')
    MOTM: Petersen

Tomorrow we play 2nd place in the league!
    kullehh and Ljepoje like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

First challenging game in the league so far this season. Playing at home against the best rated team in our league (That scout team).

Warrington FC Vs C.C. Kryptonia

The game did not start well with the first chance of the match falling to C.C. Kryptonia within the first minute. With a swift change of directional arrows down the wing the game soon turned. Warrington began to dominate possession in the absence of the opposing manager and chances soon started coming our way. After conceding two quick fouls and gaining yellow cards in the process C.C. managed to defend the resulting free kicks.

The second half seemed to follow suite with the world class defence of C.C. managing to hold off the barrage of attacks coming from Warrington, with the game finishing 0-0.

Pleased that we managed to hold our own but also disappointed that we dominated the game in all areas but just couldn't find a breakthrough.
    kullehh and Ljepoje like this.

Cup Match

kullehh FC 6 : 0 Nir FC

another player injured for 6 days, what the hell nordeus what the hell , 6 injures in 3 days
    Ljepoje likes this.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    Cup Match

kullehh FC 6 : 0 Nir FC

another player injured for 6 days, what the hell nordeus what the hell , 6 injures in 3 days
    It seems that your fighting in a war, less then playing a football game ... Either your playing "wrong" or your players have been cursed
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    It seems that your fighting in a war, less then playing a football game ... Either your playing "wrong" or your players have been cursed
    i did not have Chuck Norris in my reserves today , thats why they were not afraid and tryed to kill my players
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

- Tonight we will face a Thai team in the cup wich announce itself as a hard challenge. They will play 4-5-1 flat and we are still to decide what to use against it (suggestions welcomed).

- We also finally finished the second part of our training schedule, reaching our objectives just by a really, really tidy margin. The results:

1) Are you playing counter- football all the time, or just "in case" ? I avoid to change or apply my formation/tactics in accordance to my opponent. I rather see him/them apply their formation &tactics in accordance with mine.

2) That´s great to hear! How many greenis did you burn?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    i did not have Chuck Norris in my reserves today , thats why they were not afraid and tryed to kill my players
    I would suggest to change formation/tactics or simply replace them one by one. No use having players like that.
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Apprentice
    I was able to win 0-2 away against a abit stronger team in the Cup today. He wasn't online tho.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird Hewitt View Post
    Today's match is against Ricarclo FC, a team capable of scoring goals, but also of leaking goals as well. They play a strange formation, but I think I can see a weakness to exploit, so let's see if that works out well.
    Well, it was exploited, but I lost count of how many clear chances we had to put plenty passed them. Won the game 1-0, but it should have been so much more. The opposition must have had ultra defensive or something as they seemed to clear almost everything I threw at them and they were a much worser team than me.

Oh, and Orlando Salas is now out for 7 days. Not sure whether this is a good or bad thing as Jorgensen can now start alongside my new ST. Depending on the youth player's that come out, I could easily train Jorgensen to be better than Salas seeing as he's 3 years younger and has an SA (Jorgensen at 21yo).
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Rookie
    An easy win in the League that saw the team dominate every part of the affair, Bouzgarrou running out with 4 goals scored and the team finishing 8-0 in favor of iLandslaget.

A great warm-up to the day's main event, the first tie in the Cup Playoff against Ricardo FC (lvl8). The team shuffled around quite a bit to try and pressure the higher ranked team even with their home advantage.

iLandslaget set up in a 3-1-3W-3 to counter Ricardo FC's 4-1-2W-1-2 something that worked remotely well, even though the team only had a slight possession advantage inspite of bringing a large group of supporters with them.
    The game kicked off in the 7th minute when a foul on Laba resulted in an injury and a yellow card for Boukhanjar of Ricardo FC. Gerailton scored on the following free kick, giving iLandslaget the lead.
    Difficulties with communication saw the home team able to equalise the game through Obradovic before the injured Laba could be replaced by Boussaidi.
    The swedes were still reeling though, and in the 30th minute the portuguese team were able to grab the lead through Sosa. The teams traded blows, and chances, and in the 38th minute Gary Clancy equalised for iLandslaget and tieing the game before half time.

The 2nd half started off at breakneck speed, and in the 52nd minute Ndjeng was forced to concede a foul which resulted in a yellow card for the defensive midfielder. Gerailton again scored from the following free-kick, punishing the portuguese for their rough play.
    Pundits and fans would have further entertainment though, and the teams would prove still harder to divide. In the 74th minute Obradovic scored again to tie the game at 3-3.
    Just 3 minutes later Gerailton was substituted in favor of new signing Karademitros, which also meant the team re-shuffled into a more familiar set-up, the 4-1-3W-2 that was used a couple of times in previous seasons.
    In the 83rd minute iLandslaget's concerted pressure payed dividends as Gamarra could seize on a loose ball, producing a magnificent solo goal and winning the game for the team.
    Game over, 3-4 in favor of iLandslaget and four important away goals heading into the replay.
    Ljepoje likes this.