Page 136 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Formations that use 6 midfielders are the most difficult to come up with a counter for.
    Yeah, I was quite unsure which formation to use or go with before the game, and since nobody had any suggestions/advice I just played my cards on the 4-5-1V (probably the last time I use this formation since it never goes my way). Think I´m gonna "copy" his formation in the return and hope for the best. Who knows, maybe I could turn this result over. Return at Wednesday
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    8-0 in the league today against the last team. No injury, no card. The 2nd team in the league lost so Im ahead by 4 for now, and my goal difference tops 2nd place by 28 and 3rd place by 23!

Tomorrow are two more important matches, my CL opponent that Ive beaten 2-0 in the away game seems to have bought a new scout (with penalty speciality). League is against 5th place who is only 2 pts behind 3rd place so he will really want to win this one.
    You would be sick if your CL opponent all of a sudden bought a full line-up of scouts than just the 1 player. This happened to me in the cup this season off a higher level manager, he bought scouts and blew me out the water.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, I was quite unsure which formation to use or go with before the game, and since nobody had any suggestions/advice I just played my cards on the 4-5-1V (probably the last time I use this formation since it never goes my way). Think I´m gonna "copy" his formation in the return and hope for the best. Who knows, maybe I could turn this result over. Return at Wednesday
    If you don't know what to do... Just play your own game!!! and playing your own game is often the best strategy and you get more satisfaction winning this way.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

If you don't know what to do... Just play your own game!!! and playing your own game is often the best strategy and you get more satisfaction winning this way.
    Not when your own game is 4-1-2-1-2 clashing on the butterfly.

I am pretty sure tho that his 3 DCs should suffer an amc + 2 STS, and in the end i'd go

DC DC DC
    DMR DML
    MC MC
    AMC
    ST ST

wanna go on flanks? meet my defensive wingers. While you do so, i'll go through middle since you miss a DMC, let's see if your 3 man defense can handle it. Most of butterflie have no arrows or reds on the DML/DMR. that might exploit it. To have further dominance at midfield, you can use another MC for a ST going for 3-2W-3-1-1

As for my CUP match, he's going 3-1-4-2. I need to find a good formation in about 1,5 hrs. Any advices or recent experiences?

Then it´s the 4-1-2-1-2 diamond... But then the % of me being crushed is high for sure since he plays on/through the flanks. Also, this game is getting on my nerv with all injuries, ridiculous results and managers who ain´t present - but manages to win.... In addition, his MC got injured the first quarter and wasn´t replaced, but still he managed to score 2 goals... Despite my 68% ballpossesion and 7/8* players.

Going to sleep, fu*k this sh*tty game
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Results just in...

We lost home 1-2 dominating the match and getting 2 goal against per time, one on a counter, and one from range. No further comment to add as i feel extremly pissed at the moment. 65% ball possession, favor bar fixed towards his half and 16/9 shoots to the goal, with a total of 8 corner kicks due to GK's saves.

:'(
    I won all my games in the first leg
    I was hoping to make it 26/26
    but today I drawed 2-2
    I was absent
    I checked the stats
    possession
    60-40 for me
    shots
    16-8 for me
    if I was watching + a support from a friend, I would make it 70-30 possession, and win ..
    the difference between me and the 2nd is now 9 pts, he and the 3rd have very easy opponents in the first 4 matches ..

Addicted
    Yesterday saw an expected victory over the bottom club Fiver FC. The end score was 4-0. No injuries or suspensions, so nothing really major to report back, though an illegal formation gave me 80% possession.

Today has given me an unexpected and big problem. I am due to play my CL 2nd leg match at 7.20pm against Kanarya 1907 at home tonight and my League match against Real Madrid 238590685609783590 an hour later away, but I am out for the evening, after being asked this morning during work, and very unlikely to attend either match (at the cinema you see). I have my strongest team out for the CL match as they are the strongest of the two teams I play and my strongest lineup is more than enough to beat the League team. However, I will not be able to change my lineup (my preferred option) or give rest packs to any players. The only option I have is to push back the CL match to a later time, but I won't have Facebook access (banned) or Top Eleven site access (tried and it won't work and likely banned due to Facebook integration) until 5pm at the earliest as I'm currently at work. Even then, I don't think I'll have the time allowance to put the CL match back (only a two hour gap between when I can rearrange and the match itself).

Are my players going to die?
    Last edited by Bluebird Hewitt; 04-23-2013 at 09:31 AM.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Not when your own game is 4-1-2-1-2 clashing on the butterfly.

I am pretty sure tho that his 3 DCs should suffer an amc + 2 STS, and in the end i'd go

DC DC DC
    DMR DML
    MC MC
    AMC
    ST ST

wanna go on flanks? meet my defensive wingers. While you do so, i'll go through middle since you miss a DMC, let's see if your 3 man defense can handle it. Most of butterflie have no arrows or reds on the DML/DMR. that might exploit it. To have further dominance at midfield, you can use another MC for a ST going for 3-2W-3-1-1

As for my CUP match, he's going 3-1-4-2. I need to find a good formation in about 1,5 hrs. Any advices or recent experiences?
    That would probably work, but I don´t have any DML, just a DMR in my squad... And I don´t wanna buy one just to "have a chance".. Think I´m gonna "copy-paste" his formation and hope for the best, thanx anyway.

When it comes to the 3-1-4-2, I noticed a that a flat 5-3-2 did the trick. (A usual 5/6* team eliminated a T-buyer team with that kind of similar formation).... He probably played defensive, through the middle, longballs/mixed and counterattacks.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Results just in...

We lost home 1-2 dominating the match and getting 2 goal against per time, one on a counter, and one from range. No further comment to add as i feel extremly pissed at the moment. 65% ball possession, favor bar fixed towards his half and 16/9 shoots to the goal, with a total of 8 corner kicks due to GK's saves.
    Sorry to hear, but don´t give up, still a return to play and everything could happen ... Seems like no home-team managed to win the 1th round (at least on my server).. I´m going "all-in" in the return, attack - attack and attack.

Here are the stats from my game, just don´t make any sense

PROUD MANAGER OF...