Page 169 of 203 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

an important away win that makes us needing only 3 pts to ensure the title (it could be 1 pt if the 2nd lose tonight or draw)
    and tomorrow i'll play against the weakest team, the last of the table
    i'll play with substitutes and save the first team to the CL semi-final

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Ah, sorry to hear. Did you counter or played your own game?
    nothing worked , i had to change my formation 3 times but nothing i am eliminated now from CL
    July Fourth likes this.
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    nothing worked , i had to change my formation 3 times but nothing i am eliminated now from CL

Ok, then better luck next time.
    kullehh likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Aarghhhhhh ............ The 2nd leg of the CUP Semi-finals ended in a 0-0 draw.... Orchard Utd are playing the finals after they manage to win (3-4) in the first game..... We were so fu*king close =/
    kullehh and PeterMeter like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

congratz july fourth u win again honda2
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Aarghhhhhh ............ The 2nd leg of the CUP Semi-finals ended in a 0-0 draw.... Orchard Utd are playing the finals after they manage to win (3-4) in the first game..... We were so fu*king close =/
    good luck next time something is wrong with engine , i hardly won 3:2 from a 1* team ,
    (*_*)

LEAGUE ROUND 22

July Fourth 5-1 HONDA 2

July Fourth 108.6 3N-1-3W-1-2 - HONDA 2 103.2 4-3W-3

A magnificent performance from July Fourth this afternoon and put both yesterdays draws behind them and just got on with the business of getting the league won and a we were clearly at our best with our strikers making no mistakes here, but we will have to play like this tomorrow night against bordomavi in the CL Semi-Final to progress but hopefully tomorrow with some of our reserves we can see off TURKUAZ SK to claim our 16th league title.

L.McNamara was magnificent to watch as he created an opportunity early on and instead of playing in a pass to Papaleo he decided to shoot instead and the shot was too powerful for the keeper and we took the lead, next L.Mcnamara got forward racing past defenders and crossed in but the keeper reached out and caught it, Papaleo on 28 minutes got hold of the ball in a bit of space and then timely chipped it over the keeper to make it 2-0, Jordan Sparling, HONDA 2's new signing shot on goal and Seaman made a good save, Just before half-time Papaleo once again beat a defender and his shot on goal went in off the post.

2nd half begun and Papaleo kept up the pressure by taking an early shot and Michu won us a corner as well but that was cleared, Rooney had a free-kick but drove it straight into the wall for HONDA 2, Tanasaopa committed a yellow card challenge which gave away a free-kick and Mensah showed Rooney how its done by getting it round the wall and the keepers view was obstructed to have any chance of saving it, Just as we were going to pull Michu off the field of play he made it 5-0 after Papaleo played a great pass to him, Sparling missed another chance then Gareth Bale got booked, There was a massive cheer from the July Fourth fans when the yellow card came out for Bale. In the 90th minute just as the game was ending HONDA 2's efforts of the day were rewarded from a counter attack that Rodrigues da Silva burst clear and easily took his shot past round Seaman.

Goals: L.McNamara (14) Papaleo (28,45) Mensah (57) Michu (64) Rodrigues da Silva (90) MOTM: Papaleo.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by kevinagueroz View Post
    congratz july fourth u win again honda2
    Won it well my friend.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We expect the cup semifinal 2nd leg at 20:00

We have to overturn a 2-1 defeat away from home , we put our faith in the team even tough Bale is suspended for this match I trust the rest of the team can get us to the final

We'll play like always an all atacking football going for the victory

Go Aliens
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Won it well my friend.
    i see your league standing in my main acc, congratz for your .....league winners lol