Page 173 of 203 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Addicted
    Cup Semi Recap:

After losing my first match with 1-2 at home, I wasnt to confident to advance in Cup, because my opponent was a tough one:
    Season 39-cdp28smjzqh2uobbi.jpgSeason 39-cdp28zgz79e8t96by.jpg
    (Look at his level^^ I wonder how much Tokens he spent )

I played with an pretty offensive formation, because i knew i must score at leaste twice. And it worked great, my star striker made use of a freekick 32min into the game and a few minutes later he made a beautiful pass to my right midfielder to score the much needed second goal. After scoring twice in the first half i changed my tactics to more defensive in half time and i got punished immediatly. But my players played well from there on out and my darling (at least in that match, otherwise he does disappoint me sometimes^^) scored with a second freekick in extra time.
    Season 39-cdp27ublk9uy5466m.jpgSeason 39-cdp28gyj2jx14e4b2.jpg

Now I even have a great shot at winning the whole thing, with this team being my opponent in the finals:
    Season 39-cdp2gl4jo9k6se53i.jpg
    I am a small favorite in the final, but his quality is disguised a litte bit, cause he has some 2 and 3 star players, but also two 7 stars. (His best 11 players have a quality of ~32.3, mine ~33.9 so its closer than the team overview)

With playing terrible in league (only 3rd) and a very, very strong Q38 opponent in CL (I expect to make it to the finals with a 3-1 lead from leg1) the Cup might be my only title this season, I certainly wasnt expecting that.
    Last edited by Zeon; 05-01-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    Chris Rath likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

today I won the league
    as for CL, I have to win against a scouts buyer (1st leg 3-3 draw at home)

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    And here it is ...

The T11 CUP - Balkan Boyz win their first CUP trophy
    ____________________***______________________

Balkan Boyz aka Teški Jebači FanClub fans celebrate late into the night after their team won the their 1th CUP trophy as the team ended as 3rd after being eliminated by Orchard Utd (AGG:4-3) in the semi-finals at the Balkan Boyz stadium on Tuesday.
    good job
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    good job

Thanks..

Tonight we have a important game against Malay Ultras in the CL semi-finals (2nd leg)... The first meeting ended 2-2 (away), so we need a win to reach the finals
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    And here it is ...

The T11 CUP - Balkan Boyz win their first CUP trophy

Balkan Boyz aka Teški Jebači FanClub fans celebrate late into the night after their team won the their 1th CUP trophy as the team ended as 3rd after being eliminated by Orchard Utd (AGG:4-3) in the semi-finals at the Balkan Boyz stadium on Tuesday.
    GOOD JOB BRO! I also WON this TROPHY LAST SEASON

FC Kneipenkick CL update: FC Kneipenkick - "Thai letters team" 2-0 (4-2 on aggregate)
    In order to go fit into the match FCK preponed this tough match for 2 tokens. The away team changed his tactics from 5-4-1 to 4-1-4-1 and probably chose once more defensive mentality and played for counters. FCK used another tactics as well, 3W-4-3 with attacking mentality. Result was an offensive match by both teams with only 2 goals, secured in the last minutes of the match with a 3W-2N-3-2.

Season 39-highlightsclsemis.jpg

Season 39-statisticsclsemis.png

So we are in the final.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 05-01-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Quote Originally Posted by chris rath View Post
    fc kneipenkick cl update: fc kneipenkick - "thai letters team" 2-0 (4-2 on aggregate)
    in order to go fit into the match fck preponed this tough match for 2 tokens. The away team changed his tactics from 5-4-1 to 4-1-4-1 and probably chose once more defensive mentality and played for counters. Fck used another tactics as well, 3w-4-3 with attacking mentality. Result was an offensive match by both teams with only 2 goals, secure in the last minutes of the match with a 3w-2n-3-2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HighlightsCLsemis.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	5930

Name:	StatisticsCLsemis.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	5931

so we are in the final.
    congratulations! Good luck in th final

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    FC Kneipenkick CL update: FC Kneipenkick - "Thai letters team" 2-0 (4-2 on aggregate)
    In order to go fit into the match FCK preponed this tough match for 2 tokens. The away team changed his tactics from 5-4-1 to 4-1-4-1 and probably chose once more defensive mentality and played for counters. FCK used another tactics as well, 3W-4-3 with attacking mentality. Result was an offensive match by both teams with only 2 goals, secured in the last minutes of the match with a 3W-2N-3-2.

Name:	HighlightsCLsemis.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	5930

Name:	StatisticsCLsemis.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	5931

So we are in the final.
    Well done. Thats an unusual early kick-off for a CL match, did you change the time?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    early CL/Cup matches are the new thing, i play my Cup semifinals at 14:19 and 13:17 CET^^
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

Addicted
    Following Goatisan's defeat yesterday in the league, I have now officially won my first league title with 4 games to go and a (current) 14 point gap. I will now try to finish in style and go for perfection, 26 wins of 26.

More importantly is my CL semi final 2nd leg at my place tonight against Cules FC, who beat me 2-1 at his place. They are overall weaker than me by Q8, but have a pain in the arse 5 man defence to deal with in a 5-3N-2. I went 4-4-2 Classic last time. Any advice on a possible formation or a particular tactic to try (guess I need to go attacking)?

My positions are very limited, so only have a DMC as an optional extra.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1