Page 176 of 203 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

FC Kneipenkick league update: Enes FC (27.9) 2-4 FC Kneipenkick (39.5)
    After our great CL semis earlier today we travelled to Turkey and met Enes FC (8th in table), who got a 1-2 away win at our home ground two weeks ago. Enes started with 3N-1-3W-1-2, FCK with 3W-5-1 V-sytle and had the better start: Upton (7.) and Decker (12.) brought FCK in front, but after a nasty foul Upton got injured (hamstring strain grade 3 - 10 days off , we will use red packs here). Pourhaji (26.) replaced Upton ST for ST, but the match turned, Enes made the 1-2 (29.). Two minutes later Kunz got fouled in the penalty are, Decker converted the penalty, 1-3 (31.). After the half-time break Enes came close to 2-3 (55.), but Pourhaji (72.) made it finally 2-4, an important win for Kneipenkick.

We lead the table now by 6 points and welcome tomorrow "redzone" from Romania, the second in the table.

Transfer news:
    On the transfer market we got a nice 7 token + money negotiation offer for Farshad Fathi (5*, 20 years, 39 quality, no SA). Since he is only a back-up, we accepted the offer and replaced Fathi by Arthur Larin (4*, 23 years, 34 quality, no SA). Larin will probably not have a long career at FCK, but we need back-ups.

CL news:
    In the other semi-final there was a big upset. Levy FC (32.8) lost at home vs. Real Maranese (27.5) due to an early red card and an inactive Levy manager, who could not field a 3rd defender. So it is a David (27.5) vs. Goliath (FCK 39.5) setup in the final.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 05-01-2013 at 05:06 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Addicted
    Yey, I also won the second leg in CL semifinals, so I'm in both Cup and CL finals. Problem is I wont win CL, his Q38.3 will be too much for my 31.2 squad :/

But of course I will try, maybe the game engine will screw up and let me win If I lose i will try to break at least some legs with hard tackling

In league i have some important matches today and tomorrow against the 6th and the 4th, most likely I will have to win both to make sure I will be 3rd at the end of the season

Next season I will invest into some good players to make sure to win league! I just hope I wont have a crazy Token buyer in my league^^

edit:
    I just checked my semi active second account: I'm in CL finals there too, after a 1-1 at home I managed to reach a 2-2 away (with 40% possession, non rested players (league match an hour before the CL match and no changes in lineup) and an injured player in minute 11, with no auto substitute )
    League also looks good there, I'm 3p ahead with a better goal difference)
    Last edited by Zeon; 05-01-2013 at 05:41 PM.
    Chris Rath likes this.
    League: 1st - 1st - 3rd - 2nd - 2nd - 1st - 3rd - 1st - 3rd - 2nd
    CL: x - Ro16 - 2nd - Ro4 - Ro8 - 2nd - 2nd - Ro16 - 1st
    Cup: x - Ro8 - 1st - Playoffs - Preliminary - Qualifying - Preliminary - Playoffs - Qualifying - Ro8

███████████
    ███████████
    ███████████

This is it.

Semi-Final 2nd Leg at home against bordomavi, 1st leg ended 1-1 so everything here to play for, how much can my nerves take here.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI-FINAL 2ND LEG

July Fourth 5-0 bordomavi

July Fourth win 6-1 on aggregate
    July Fourth 108.6 3N-1-4-2 1st half, 3N-1-3W-1-2 2nd half - bordomavi 99.5 4-1-3W-2

There was some pre-match tension from us with only coming out of a difficult first leg that ended 1-1 and bordomavi named an unchanged team for the 2nd leg and with a good think of tactics it turned out that I got things right after dicing between 3N-1-4-2 and 3N-5-2 V... And straight away Michu broke clear with the ball and passed it to Papaleo to get us infront on the night, on 14 minutes a Ryazanov miss-timed challenge gave us a free-kick which Mensah hit to perfection over the wall and past the keeper to double our lead, a minute later and Michu spotted Papaleo's run onto goal and passed it immediately and Papaleo curled it past the keeper to give us a 3-0 lead and ease our nerves, bordomavi started to come into the game after this but were not as good as they were on Wednesday night's draw and Seaman saved an excellent Cope free-kick and Adams and Ramirez blocked a couple of Panescu shots.

In the second half we made changes bringing off Norris to save him since a yellow tonight would see him suspended and also we brought off Michu for Zidane and Adams for Novotny, we again took full control again with a solo run form Papaleo that earned a wonderful hatrick after shooting into the roof of the net and Miku got our 5th of the night after finding the top corner, bordomavi pressed for a consolation but they were mentally drained at this point and we held on for a clean sheet and we have the final to look for on friday either between WoonY United or beta united. We only had 11% bonus possession for this game since the beta united supported bordomavi for this match but we were still too good in the end. The match ball belongs to Papaleo for a wonderful hatrick.

Goals: Papaleo (2,15,67 HAT) Mensah (14) Miku (79) MOTM: Papaleo.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-01-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    Chris Rath, Ljepoje and dv8r like this.

2nd leg semifinal CL

Extraterestrii-Ifad FC 3-1

Hagi x2, Vatavu

Motm: Hagi

We are in the final

We are in for the treble this season

The League is already won, the final of the cup tommorow, and the CL final

Go Aliens
    Chris Rath likes this.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 25 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz reaches Champions League Final!

CL: Balkan Boyz (Q43,5) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 (AGG: 6 - 2) << Malay Ultras FC (Q36) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: A.Halilović (29min), H.Salihamidžić (37 & 71min.ass:E.Džeko) and I.Olić (55min.ass:S.Jovetić)
    SUBS: N.Vidić < > N.Tomović S.Sušić < > X.Shaqiri
    MOTM: Hasan Salihamidžić (rate:8)

Balkan Boyz have advanced to their second consecutive Champions League final after a comfortable 4 - 0 home win over "Malay Ultras FC" (6 - 2 on aggregate).Hasan Salihamidžić scored twice, Alen Halilović and Ivica Olić had one goal each. Balkan Boyz are currently unbeaten in this year’s Champions League, and the side have impressed en route to the Finals so far. The Balkan Boyz will face the Bosnian team and rival from the Capital of Sarajevo, FC Kula.

Manager -Ljepoje- didn't hide his happiness and satisfaction that his team reached the Champions League Finals for the second time. The manager seemed quite pleased and satisfied with his young team's victory over the the 3rd best team in this year CL tournament, and with the overall performance of his team as well. -Ljepoje- admitted that "'It was such a relief to reach the CL Finals since his team was eliminated in the quarter-finals last season, despite of being the better team". In a short post-game interview he said, "I think we've played quite good football, scored 4 goals and defended really well at the same time and created a lot of chances to score as well. If we can take that into the finals then we've got a really good chance to win it as well" He continued and added that, “You know, we are all eager to win, and we have probably one of the best players at this level. With a little bit luck we hope to do our best in the Finals against FC Kula and hopefully win our first and longed-for Champions League Trophy!”

Over&Out!
    July Fourth likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    CL: Balkan Boyz (Q43,5) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2 >> 4 - 0 (AGG: 6 - 2) << Malay Ultras FC (Q36) Formation: 4-2N-2W-2
    SCORERS: A.Halilović (29min), H.Salihamidžić (37 & 71min.ass:E.Džeko) and I.Olić (55min.ass:S.Jovetić)
    SUBS: N.Vidić < > N.Tomović S.Sušić < > X.Shaqiri
    MOTM: Hasan Salihamidžić (rate:8)
    You've done what exactly what great teams do, brush aside teams in the 2nd leg after a disappointing draw in the 1st leg.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Apprentice
    Basicly won the league today and went through to the final in the CL.

Already champion at the league, still missing 3 games

Waiting for the opponent for the final at CL.

Chris Rath likes this.
    Team - Top Gun
    Current Season: 110 - League Level: 93

League - Champion - 35
    League - Runner Up - 19
    League 3rd Place - 10

CUP - Champion - 8
    CUP - Runner Up - 4
    CUP - 3rd Place - 4

Champions League - Champion - 10
    Champions League - Runner Up - 6
    Champions League - 3rd Place - 9

Super League - Champion - 1
    Super Cup - Champion - 1
    Facebook
    - Top Eleven Portugal

Result Just In...

WoonY United 2-4 beta united (Agg 3-5)

July Fourth will play Turkish team beta united after they put in a fine performance to win well away in the second leg and deserved to qualify to meet us in the final. Like GALATASARAY last season, we expect a good challenge from our opponents in the final and they have the potential to try and make things difficult for us and as we know we will need to be on our game to win in the final.
    Ljepoje likes this.