Page 197 of 203 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2024
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Auuuuuuuuf! Got around 56 green packs for watching "Car Town Streets" 56 times on my IOS. This is the 1th time since they introduced this option.... Guess who is gonna PT tomorrow?

Ps. We ended at a 2nd place, 3 points behind the league leader.... Anyway, 2nd place and 5,5M isn´t that bad either
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-04-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    Morgan O'Bree and Chris Rath like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Saturday. Matchday 28

LEAGUE. Round 26.

Result: MA FC 0-5 LONDON CITY
    Goals: Andersson 37, Webo 59, Baker 65, Andersson 69, Criban 86
    M.o.M: Stig Andersson

Four goals in the last half hour, guaranteed our win, and therefore the league championship. But the first hour was so tense. Stig Andersson scored the only goal of the first half, with a fine solo effort. The tension was relieved when Pierre Webo finally got our second, finishing after a pass from Oleg Yashin. Youngster, Dylan Baker added a third, from an Andreas Costa corner. When Baker was fouled shortly after, Andersson blasted the free-kick past the goalie. Just before the end, another Costa corner was headed in by fellow defender, Yonni Criban.

TEAM TALK.

With our match kicking off so early, it meant that the three points gave us a 4 point lead at the top, so there was no nail biting wait for the other results. Winning the league was a great boost, considering that at the halfway stage, we had virtually given up on even qualifying for next season's CL. The whole squad then retired to the local pub to celebrate.

Now its a case of sorting contracts for next season.
    Ljepoje and July Fourth like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post

Dude, you are using the same jersey as I do... Stop "copy-paste" me!

But hey, can your guys score like my 18yr old?

PROUD MANAGER OF...

Banned
    results of the season: League third
    CL Last 16
    Cup Last 16

Well Folks, Its that time again...

July Fourth Season Review

July Fourth Season Summary (Game Season 39, My Season 17, My Level 17)

League
    Final Position 1st Played 26 Won 22 Drawn 3 Lost 1 GF 109 GA 17 GD +92 PTS 69
    We started the league well this season by scoring plenty of goals in the first half of the season, but had disappointing draws against aof fc and bogor fc and looked in control most of the season, we did beat our main rivals HONDA 2 away and home this season which were important to winning the league well this season. In the closing stages of the season we took our foot off the pedal in the league and failed to remain unbeaten after losing 2-1 at bogor fc who we were not able to crack this season.

Champions League

Final Position Winner Played 13 Won 11 Drawn 2 Lost 0 GF 53 GA 11 GD +42
    Like the league we were brilliant in the first half of the Champions Campaign by winning all 6 group games and also winning a 7-2 first leg away at Tiki Taka in the last 16, then some disappointing performances came afterwards including 2 draws against ST.KOOZ United and bordomavi but good performances in both the 2nd legs seen us reach the final. In the final we were disappoining on the pitch on the day but without playing our best football that day we still lifted the trophy by winning the final 3-2 with L.McNamara scoring the winner for us. We did not deserve to win the Champions League this season.

Cup
    Final Position KO in Preliminary Played 2 Won 1 Drawn 0 Lost 1 GF 3 GA 4 GD -1
    I rather not bring this up on the season review but we were unjustly eliminated from the competition in the very first round since our higher level opponents decided to buy 500T worth of scouts on Day 2 of the season to blow us out the water. The winner of the competition was a team called 'add' which had a quality of 112.0 and they are a L19 team.

Total Games in all 3 competitions: Played 41 Won 34 Drawn 5 Lost 2 GF 165 GA 32 GD +133
    In Summary here our first half of our season was played to our highest standard that we were capable of except for the early draw in the league against aof. The second half of the season our form dropped off and we had a few disappointing results at least we won both the trophies but we didn't deserve to win the Champions League on some of our performances in the knock-out stages.

Appearances
    Leigh McNamara 39
    Stacey Papaleo 39
    Tony Adams 39
    Aaron Ramirez 38
    Michu 37
    Ronnie O'Sullivan 37
    Kevin Mensah 36
    Jet Hogan 35
    David Seaman 35
    Ivor Hardy 34
    Hatsune Miku 31
    Ludek Novotny 26

Top Goalscorers
    Stacey Papaleo 39
    Kevin Mensah 24
    Michu 21
    Hatsune Miku 17
    Leigh McNamara 14
    Ronnie O'Sullivan 13
    Alex Zidane 10
    Ivor Hardy 9

Top Assists
    Michu 33
    Stacey Papaleo 15

Man Of The Match

Michu 9
    Stacey Papaleo 7

Performance of The Season
    July Fourth 9-1 Pipo te Inzagi (League Round 15)
    This was the best game of our season that we showed our goal scoring masterclass in this game and we were at the top of our form here, unfortunately it went backwards after this for the rest of the season.

Disappointment of The Season
    beta united 2-3 July Fourth (Champions League Final)
    This was our worst performance of the season, against a average team that worked hard to get to the CL Final. On the day they out played us and should of win the game and we had 3 great chances to score all game and scored them all to win.

July Fourth Player Of The Season
    This season the award was easier to make, There was one player that was on good form through out the season even though we played well at the start of the season and had a poor ending to our season. Our defence was generally in good shape through out the season with Ramirez and Adams being massively important at keeping our goal conceded tally low, Mensah's free-kicks were still as effective as in previous seasons but he has started to drop off. Ronnie O'Sullivan enjoyed a good start to July Fourth but dropped off towards the end of the season as did Ivor Hardy, L.McNamara had a average season although he did score our Champions League final winner, Hatsune Miku was much better than last season and started to find the goal more frequently, Michu came close to Zidane's assists record and provided a good tally of goals this season. BUT our player of the season is Stacey Papaleo. The player scored more goals than last season and also starting to decline in relative quality but still kept finding the net and gave us a goal a game average this season, Papaleo scored a hatrick and a "4" in the final week of our season and also was the MOTM in our Champions League Final, This meant that Papaleo was the player that shined the most this season in our team.

Off The Pitch Performance
    We have no stadium upgrades to make at our club anymore with maxing out our stadium capacity earlier in the season at 260,000 and that means we were able to save up some $ to put us more in a healthier financial position to buy players next season and we made a good profit of $436million which gets us back up towards were we were before buying all those 3* rejects for the infamous cup manipulation attempt which failed epically. We have a few players to sell and buy and that will take a chunck out of our $ profit but we should make more $ since we don't have a stadium to improve now.

July Fourth ended the season with a fan base of 3,437,604.

Board Meeting
    The July Fourth board have made another 500T investment for next season with 214T that was saved over from last seasons left over and also the TV rights income coupled with some sponsor income from some videos, there isn't many green or red boosters available for us at the moment.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-04-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    On my second account I saw the scout list (don't remember when was it updated last time lol):

And here's the keeper I have:

Yeah he's going to be a 2* next season but hey, he's a very very fast trainer along with my 21 y/o AMR/MR

One of them got 2 skill points in hard training, I only did the practice match type of training, possible is nothing for those 2.
    Here's a talent from the school I got somewhere in middle of season:

Here's another I got few days ago:

Both of them were free.
    I got a question: Can you receive a player with a s/a from the school?
    And what's the max amount of * 1 player can have when he arrives from the school?
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Auuuuuuuuf! Got around 56 green packs for watching "Car Town Streets" 56 times on my IOS. This is the 1th time since they introduced this option.... Guess who is gonna PT tomorrow?

Ps. We ended at a 2nd place, 3 points behind the league leader.... Anyway, 2nd place and 5,5M isn´t that bad either
    that silly car music got in my head too, but it was worth lol

Should of turned the sound off on your phone.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Dude, you are using the same jersey as I do... Stop "copy-paste" me!

But hey, can your guys score like my 18yr old?

Prolly yeah if i didn´t turnover the sts for all the season being easy matches, 2 plays first half while other 2 Sts enters in the second. But i rekon next season i'll use 3 STs in squad, 4 were too many.

Hahaha... After the 40th time, I was seriously considering downloading the app... But nah, it seemed to "cartoon network"
    PROUD MANAGER OF...