Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
Like Tree41Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Academy players

  1. #21
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    @Sausage we are waiting for an answer, if you are at the same location call those idiots instead of mailing and ask.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Apprentice The_Savage_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    217
    My academy player expires today

  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Administrator SausyFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,666
    Hi guys,

    The fix for this has just been released. You should see your academy players as 14/0T. If you're still seeing them for 15/1, please re-log in.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

  4. #24
    Apprentice The_Savage_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi guys,

    The fix for this has just been released. You should see your academy players as 14/0T. If you're still seeing them for 15/1, please re-log in.
    Yes fixed thanks

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Pro Jeeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    @Sausage we are waiting for an answer, if you are at the same location call those idiots instead of mailing and ask.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will kindly warn you to pick your words in a more civilised manner Antonio. As a reminder of what I am speaking of you may feel free to read point two of the Forum Rules. You can follow the link at your leisure.

  6. #26
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    I will kindly warn you to pick your words in a more civilised manner Antonio. As a reminder of what I am speaking of you may feel free to read point two of the https://forum.topeleven.com/misc.php?do=showrules. You can follow the link at your leisure.
    As you know I am always trying to stick to the forum rules, but this last 1 month has made me mad that the ignorance of this company, I know it's not 100% of your fault and I always highlight it however if you will go that way then please please punish me now.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Pro Jeeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Posts
    774
    Happily enough I've never been given a reason in this forum to apply punishments of any sort.
    Happily enough I was lucky to be appointed to the Top 11 forum of all things instead of the forum of some other prolific game in the industry where communities are mostly built of the worst that humanity can offer.
    Happily enough the people on this forum, even though they can indeed get a bit agitated (and sometimes with good reason), the worst that could happen at any point since I've stepped in this place was to put out a reminder.

    The last thing I want to see is the community we have here, among ourselves, devolve to the state of your run-of-the-mill internet cesspool of bigotry and spiteful attitude.

    i.e. Ease up on the name-calling. This ain't a high-school full of hormone-crazy kids going at each others throats due to each one's personal issues.
    But if that doesn't matter to some people then let me put another reminded out there - Be as critical as you feel you have to be. But keep your comments clean of derogatory terms and offensive-sarcasm.
    ...I know its only human to swear here and there and I've never went after anyone here because of the seldom: ****, Crap, Asshole, etc. But the more a comment is spiced up with some of these terms the more the message is devalued and the intent is skewed. And its a pain to read as well. It makes the whole message messy and all over the place.


    As if I don't understand the frustration everyone is feeling atm... Lets be real huh?


    And I definitely hope that whoever reads this comment from me will get that its written with complete and full sincerity. I do not want to see this forum go up in flames. I hope I'm being positively clear about this.

  8. #28
    Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Happily enough I've never been given a reason in this forum to apply punishments of any sort.
    Happily enough I was lucky to be appointed to the Top 11 forum of all things instead of the forum of some other prolific game in the industry where communities are mostly built of the worst that humanity can offer.
    Happily enough the people on this forum, even though they can indeed get a bit agitated (and sometimes with good reason), the worst that could happen at any point since I've stepped in this place was to put out a reminder.

    The last thing I want to see is the community we have here, among our selves, devolve to the state of your run-of-the-mill internet cesspool of bigotry and spiteful attitude.

    i.e. Ease up on the name-calling. This ain't a high-school full of hormone-crazy kids going at each others throats due to each one's personal issues.
    But if that doesn't matter to some people then let me put another reminded out there - Be as critical as you feel you have to be. But keep your comments clean of derogatory terms and offensive-sarcasm.
    ...I know its only human to swear here and there and I've never went after anyone here because of the seldom: ****, Crap, Asshole, etc. But the more a comment is spiced up with some of these terms the more the message is devalued and the intent is skewed. And its a pain to read as well. It makes the whole message messy and all over the place.


    As if I don't understand the frustration everyone is feeling atm... Lets be real huh?


    And I definitely hope that whoever reads this comment from me will get that its written with complete and full sincerity. I do not want to see this forum go up in flames. I hope I'm being positively clear about this.
    Is it easier patronizing isn't it?

    You as administrators or a company as a whole don't even realize that you force people to act like this, do you?

    1-Do you believe that I would come here and make things worse "as you say" if your useless support team solves anything? (Only Xavier and Ace are trying to solve something, I congragulate them here again)

    I think your CEO handed out the same thing written on a brochure to everyone which is "Videos are depend on 3rd party providers"

    2-I don't care whether you are a small team or not, if I am getting or buying a service I have a right to complain if something goes wrong, and if those devs would have had a very few respect to their jobs, they would control something before airing a product.

    Plus, you, as a company, are working universally, I bet even local game developers wouldn't have made such mistakes.

    3-Even it's not our tasks, We again remind something for correcting the issues because we PLAY this game, your employees (admins) either ignore or don't even imagine the issue and says either "send screenshots" or "I'll look into it". This is insulting and non-acceptable. (Remember also I warned some moderators about something against the rules, I have to ask how many members would do it)

    4-As Roger emphasized, I think too you even communicate with the dev team poorly.

    5-Having Jasmin Jelaca doesn't solve the technical issues related to the game, even you would release this game in 120 languages instead of 30 you will be remembered with these bugs and your ignorance.

    5-If the solution is quitting, I strictly say I quitted once and would do it again, if I wouldn't be an OCD gamer I would do it long ago, I strictly say again I won't pay even a dime after completing the achievements.

    6-Whether you punish me or not I won't come here and make the things worse again even I love this community, as it'S NOT my task to remind something that goes wrong.

    7-With this ignorance, regardless of whatever you say about the other companies or gaming industry as a whole, Nordeus will be remembered as a disgusting picture of gaming industry (at least for the users that play this game deeply).

    Good luck,
    madflo19 likes this.

  9. #29
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    402
    I totally agree. I don't know the devs bit the support team I useless

  10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Pro Jeeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    *snip
    My message was clear and to the point, if there is a patronising feel to my words then I will apologise for that as it wasn't intended. I greatly dislike that kind of attitude and tend not to emulate it.

    How you wrote your latest reply is exactly on the point I was trying to make, as in - How can a message be relayed better - Its clear and to the point. And I know you have other posts that definitely don't cross a line or feel spiteful or what have you. What eventually starts looming around the corner though is that the attitude can deteriorate. I'm not citing you in particular - This is an observation. But in those cases everyone can expect me to come and say, Hi.

    Be that as it may, numerous times in this forum have I expressed that everyone should in fact continue to complain if they have something to complain about, criticise if they have something to be critical about, praise when they feel its just and due. The last thing anyone should take out of my message is that expressing yourselves is prohibited.

    That which should be taken from it, and I will repeat it once more, is that the clearer the message is without being "spiced up" with the elements I already mentioned in my last post, the more readable and comprehensive it is.

    The emotional charge behind each and every post on this forum is very clear, additional "markers" with which to make the point of a message stand out aren't needed. The point is fully distinct as is. Again, these just devalue what is being said.
    Niddhoeggr likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast