Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Transfer market is so dreamy

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    just got an 18yo mc 1 skill away from scout for 6 tokens.

Nice move!

I didnt get anything from the TM. Just bought 3 scouts (ST,DC & GK), all a couple of SKP from world class lvl
    Also made a bid through the negotiations (DC/DMC), will see if he accepts my bid
    fmldotcom likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I got 2 of the Nordeus Gens earlier... I had just over $120M and each player is at over $100M now I started bidding on a player and I thought I better bid on another before I don't have enough to enter the auction even though got the junkies to sell off.
    fmldotcom and Ljepoje like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

i have never seen so much like this, this is the first time i wait for the new season TM, it made me change my mind about tokens and transfers lol
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Addicted
    every player i wanna buy some other dudes with high quality teams (= they have at least a few tokens) bid on them

i have never seen so much like this, this is the first time i wait for the new season TM, it made me change my mind about tokens and transfers lol
    I discovered this about 3 seasons ago when I logged in after server restart on a new season that Nordeus chuck in around 20-30 players that are 18-20 years and are 5* so its always worth me logging in immediately to get my hands on some of these players.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    many 3* on my TM this is bad

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I got 2 of the Nordeus Gens earlier... I had just over $120M and each player is at over $100M now I started bidding on a player and I thought I better bid on another before I don't have enough to enter the auction even though got the junkies to sell off.

It must be quite interesting to be at such high lvl as you @July Fourth. How is the TM and negotiation/scout list up there?

I have a FB friend from Belgium that is at lvl 19 (Overall rating Q112). He has a quite impressive squad as well - 21 players all of them are legends (from Q110 to Q116). His facilities are sick as well.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Full of 39 quality 18-20 yo, nothing else...
    WTH do I do???
    Is normal in the first day but the problem is they are less and less with SA..
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is normal in the first day but the problem is they are less and less with SA..
    did you not see my DC with penalty stop SA? LOL
    I got DMC/DC with freekick as well
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I discovered this about 3 seasons ago when I logged in after server restart on a new season that Nordeus chuck in around 20-30 players that are 18-20 years and are 5* so its always worth me logging in immediately to get my hands on some of these players.
    you awesome man!!! double like!!! I wana buy the whole market lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast