Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Transfer market is so dreamy

@fmldotcom ... Nice picks! Like the fact that they are pretty young + can play multiple roles.

My Transfer list still suck! Haven´t seen any youngsters since the maintenance Anyway, bought 4 scouts (all will reach world class lvl in a hour or two)
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

jz bought DMC with aerial 54Q 18yr worth 15M with 1T
    Striker 18yr 54Q with freekick 16.8M with 2T
    Busy market??
    lol......

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    @fmldotcom ... Nice picks! Like the fact that they are pretty young + can play multiple roles.

My Transfer list still suck! Haven´t seen any youngsters since the maintenance Anyway, bought 4 scouts (all will reach world class lvl in a hour or two)
    You got nice scout list, the positions I want on my scout list is 29 yo. Lol
    this is weird - on my iphone "let me play" acc, I lost to this guy in cup last season. My...well...this acc, guess who I'm facing in cup next? Same guy, so I can say me...and...myself are in the same server but our transfer lists are very different, I think it depends on the resources you have because the acc that has the most tokens and money always see nice transfer list...
    But then again you have tokens and money too...so how come some of us see nice players some dont?
    It can't be random!

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    jz bought DMC with aerial 54Q 18yr worth 15M with 1T
    Striker 18yr 54Q with freekick 16.8M with 2T
    Busy market??
    lol......
    Nice! I don't know if its busy or whatever but I got 2 easy, 2 hard, guess it depends on the demand of position, DML in my server are very very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon View Post
    wait a bit, for me like 20 appeared all together^^
    Nice smile I see on your face haha

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Still cheap ... no token wars yet .. and me with a negative balance!
    Bad luck bro

Pro
    I bought 2 3* (1 skill away from 4*) and thats all so far. looking at my champs league im still superior to most by about 5 points, i want a challenge this year! If my leagues much the same i wont be buying anyone and hoarding my tokens for next season!

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    I would say that is one player that is worth going 36 KO Rounds over unlike most auctions.
    fmldotcom likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    That is some player though! youd buy worse on the scout list so the 30 odd rounds is a steall!
    fmldotcom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I would say that is one player that is worth going 36 KO Rounds over unlike most auctions.
    It's always the 1on1 that gets you going, although I'd prefer SA to be defensive SA instead because I have to train him leaning towards more defensive skills right so he has to be extra good if he was any good at freekicks, my Beckham, a MC has FK SA is actually not that deadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    That is some player though! youd buy worse on the scout list so the 30 odd rounds is a steall!
    I never knew how many rounds it was gona go because after 20 rounds, I didn't know whether to quit or not so if he went to like 50 I might have to follow...oh well
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234