Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] News Surrounding Upcoming Changes - 14th of November

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Well about the test thing. Look to be honest even I thought it was well tested. But, man... its one thing during a beta and a whole 'nother when the thing hits live and millions get their hands on the thing. :/ Hm, yeah, patience is a limited resource to be honest and it really sounds flat/sterile when me and other ask it of the people on the other side but man... what else do you say? Its all about actions after that point.

Lessons are to be learned here and I'm really sorry that everything got nuked, ugh! @_@

Anyway, I can clearly see that a lot of people here care for the game. And... well I'm glad we have you all, even if it's tough to read some of the posts, some of the days.
    Thanks for listening.

I think for all the things the players have been through, some rests and tokens are deserved for staying loyal even though these multiple bugs!
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Famous
    Well about the test thing. Look to be honest even I thought it was well tested. But, man... its one thing during a beta and a whole 'nother when the thing hits live and millions get their hands on the thing. :/ Hm, yeah, patience is a limited resource to be honest and it really sounds flat/sterile when me and other ask it of the people on the other side but man... what else do you say? Its all about actions after that point.

Lessons are to be learned here and I'm really sorry that everything got nuked, ugh! @_@

Anyway, I can clearly see that a lot of people here care for the game. And... well I'm glad we have you all, even if it's tough to read some of the posts, some of the days.
    You know what word meant more than anything. Sorry. Thanks Jeeves. And I know you're not a dev but it helps to know you pass things back to nordeus.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    smk fc, Niddhoeggr and Jeeves like this.

This is probably the closest we've gotten to the devs directly apologizing for testing stuff before sending it out to the masses. I still don't see anything clear about promising that, in the future, updates will be tested among actual users, NOT Nordeus employees, to get feedback about the updates. This is crucial, in my mind, otherwise we will keep having this same cycle of an update coming out, managers being upset, and on and on.

Also, there is still no explanation as to why certain updates were chosen over other possible updates. Sure, there are empty sentiments like "we thought managers would enjoy it" and "it will help new managers", but why were these updates chosen over other updates? Examples:
    • Why was the interface re-designed rather than focusing on improving game mechanics?
    • Why were DMR/DML removed completely, instead of being implemented into the new system? Wingbacks are absolutely a position in real soccer, I fail to see how it couldn't be implemented here
    • Why was the auction system EVER changed, rather than tweaking it? You tried to re-invent the wheel, and instead blew up the wheel and put in a square.
    • Why hasn't there been more energy spent in ways to keep track of player stats and histories? It seems to me like this would be a surefire, universally LOVED update. Instead we got a half-hearted history screen and that's it.

I guess my issues come down to this. I want a CLEAR statement of whether the devs are focusing on getting new managers, or retaining current managers. It seems to me like improving the game mechanics and adding community features (like player stats, manager stats both self and opponent, etc) would be better for current managers, but aesthetic changes like the one's we've seen seem targeted to get new clicks.

Old managers or new? That is the choice. We deserve to know what you have chosen.
    lespa, Alessio Fitch and Iridensys like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Old managers or new? That is the choice. We deserve to know what you have chosen.
    That's a silly question.
    I mean, even Jeeves may doesn't know that or even if he knows, he cannot tell it.

But I believe the answer is in your signature.
    Old players who doesn't spend money, have find a modus vivendi with the game (not buying token, only farming, staying season from time to time, know how not to spend their sources) it's not the target group of nordeus.
    I 'm also like you.
    Stop playing/promoting from April, the end of old Top Eleven.

We 're here, talking about suggestions that already have been in that - lol

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    in the future, updates will be tested among actual users, NOT Nordeus employees, to get feedback about the updates. This is crucial, in my mind,
    5 years with people thinking that I work for Nordeus, someone's gonna give me a Guiness soon xD

Rookie
    If u listen please take note my points below. We play TE first for fun and second to test our managerial skills against another managers all over the world.

1. REMOVE ZOMBIE TEAMS
    Please remove or delete permanently all abandon teams in TE. So frequent to play useless match againts this zombie teams which never seen manager guided them. What point playing if there was no manager at the helm?

2. The team that was abandont for a season without manager guiding them should be delete permanent. Let us real life managers competing each other. Its more fun and challenging that we know opponent is real and the rivals managers also real human. Not dead zombie things.

3. Make LEAGUE / CUP / CL more versatile. I am ****ing fedup playing the same opponent every season. Which came from ONE SINGLE country ie indonesia. Why not shuffle the league / cup / cl with more diversity with each of opponent come from different countries? Im fedup and disgusting with playing with boring one nation managers. This should be corrected.

4. Setup a live chat for each managers communicate with each other and let us make more friends from different racial religion country etc... This feature already being asked like forever but never u guys did take notice...

5. Fix the glitch. Its like taken forever. U guys should fired all stupid useless programmer. Here got many talented programmers why not asking them helping u guys fix the glitch. And i hope no more bugs worms snakes sniffing around the game like no others... this incompetence progammers making all this mess, i wonder where did u find them? Its corrupting the games like no others also.

Never ever an online mobile games garnered so much hated negative feedback in the history like this nord@$$ did... well done.

maybe a lot of people will not agree with me

-Area colours system is much more advanced than arrows! I am glad because the arrows are gone! Please Check the attached photos carefully!
    -I like the autosave method it is so helpful
    -Please don't return DMR and DML positions !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@invulnerable888

this arrow (advanced/retreated positions) system visible to both side, mean you can see your rival's advanced/retreated positions as well your rival's can see yours. Its no fun, more complex.

@Jeeves

You can ask dev, not to use regular server as beta. Better to open a beta server, keep it open all year around, no need to have any tournament or challenges, we managers can have club in there, play only friendly and test your work; at the same time we test our formation, tactics etc.

Edit:

Better be hurry about bugs, we losing our addiction
    Last edited by ibangali; 11-20-2017 at 07:44 PM.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    @invulnerable888

this arrow (advanced/retreated positions) system visible to both side, mean you can see your rival's advanced/retreated positions as well your rival's can see yours. Its no fun, more complex.
    But he cannot see what bright areas I have unless he is so much advanced in the game so he can think and guess them
    yes the game now is more complicated but that makes it nicer!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@invulnerable888

But he cannot see what bright areas ...
    He can see his dark areas
    invulnerable888 likes this.
    I can fight against a real player but can't fight against game engine (troll).
    Trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    We play for fun not frustration.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast