Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: HOw can i block someone who's not stop trying to add me in this game?

HOw can i block someone who's not stop trying to add me in this game?

This is getting rediculus..there is a guy in my league (not even from the same country) that he is non stop trying to add me and i keep rejecting him but in the next morning almost the same hour he is adding me again..i dont know what else to do..i m getting frustrated from this..i dont know what this **** wants and if he is trying to add only me or everyone in the league..what can i do instead of deleting this game?

Pro
    u can't block him , deal with it ... stay calm , just ignore his add - don't accept nor reject ...
    Gobobo, DvFgH and HairDryer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    u can't block him , deal with it ... stay calm , just ignore his add - don't accept nor reject ...
    ^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^

But i cant understand the reason of this ..has that happened to anyone else?

But why is this happening..i dont get the reason!

Quote Originally Posted by DvFgH View Post
    But i cant understand the reason of this ..has that happened to anyone else?
    maybe he use some tools/software that automatically add all managers in the same server with him

today i missclicked and pressed yes,then i deleted him,will i have any problem?Like something was sent in my mobile or something?!

today i missclicked and pressed yes,then i deleted him,will i have any problem?Like something was sent in my mobile or something?!
    i don't think there will be any problem if you delete your friend. no problem at all. its your privacy right

anyway, is he always support you in live match or give you some booster every day? or at least once in a week?

if not, he is helpless and useless to be in your friendlist.

i also have delete many managers who seems already giving up of playing and who not leveling up because of tanking
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-16-2017 at 02:49 PM.
    scorpio11 and DvFgH like this.

its the 3rd day of the league,this guy started adding me before 3 days i rejected him,then again added me,i rejected him,and today i missclicked and pressed accept but instant deleted him,i just dont get the reason of adding me every morning despite i keep pressing Reject..also i m worried if tooday that i clicked accept could somehow harm my mobile cuz the guy upon us said maybe he uses a tool/software to add all the guys in his league..

its the 3rd day of the league,this guy started adding me before 3 days i rejected him,then again added me,i rejected him,and today i missclicked and pressed accept but instant deleted him,i just dont get the reason of adding me every morning despite i keep pressing Reject..also i m worried if tooday that i clicked accept could somehow harm my mobile cuz the guy upon us said maybe he uses a tool/software to add all the guys in his league..
    that tools don't harm your mobile, you can search on youtube about someone teach how to use a tool to know and add all player in same server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast