Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: FT in new version

FT in new version

Hi guys, wanted to ask for advice on fast trainers for the new version.
    I read on the forum that- training a field player with 6 "GK practice" and then training the same player with "long run" will boost his skills but I seem to simply not achieve anything.
    I set 18 years old MC with 6 GK practice, he gains 0 points. After that I train him with 6 "long runs" but he gains little or no skills at all.
    Do you have an advice, what I might be doing wrong? Or is this boost over with the new version?

Dreamer
    Are your training quality at the max (lv 4)?

GK training is level PRO atm

Dreamer
    It should be at the world class (+30% training effect) to make good gains. And your long run? By the way, how do you know you get the FT? Do you cross-check the table?
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-18.html
    Last edited by Pangihutan Manik; 11-17-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Pro
    I don't believe it until I see a video about the fast effects of GK training not just pics...

and IFFFFF the fast effects came to be true , it means that Nordeus need to do something to stop abusing the GK training

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    I don't believe it until I see a video about the fast effects of GK training not just pics...

and IFFFFF the fast effects came to be true , it means that Nordeus need to do something to stop abusing the GK training
    Everyone knows that...

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    It should be at the world class (+30% training effect) to make good gains. And your long run? By the way, how do you know you get the FT? Do you cross-check the table?
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-18.html
    Thank You!!!

Yes I checked the table, he is on the lower side. If I am wrong, and he is not fast trainer, does that mean that there will be no effect at all?

Guys. FT is not a switch that can be strictly 1 or 0. There is a hidden parameter that multiply the incoming XP, I call it Talent. We just agree to call FTs those players who have this parameter high.
    There is no border between FT and non-FT except the one in our mind.
    GKT adds XP exactly as any other drill, but other drills add this XP to certain skills while GKT don't have skills to improve, so XP is left undistributed until you give the player any other dill. Any other that improves skills. In that moment undistributed XP is going to those skills.
    Stop casting your voodoo spells, GKT is not a magic nor exploit. It is not obligatory for anything. It is useful only if you want to save some time during power-training or if you have GKT of higher level than the following drill (because it will give level bonus to undistributed XP of 10, 20 or 30% for, respectively, lvl 2, 3 or 4 of GKT).
    Alessio Fitch and Niddhoeggr like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post

Well.. try it. I used 5 greens for 21 year MC, the first long run was +28% total. GKT is 3 level, Long run is 1 level
    Thank you all, this is an awful bug I will enjoy it

5 greens are you having a laugh ?
    If using the goalkeeper training try pumping in at least 40 green packs and I´ll give you tip do not use it on a 21 year old player.
    And it is not a bug it is just a slightly faster way of gaining % .
    Alessio Fitch and Altiplano like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast