Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Thank you Nordeus for this opponent in my cup!!!

Thank you Nordeus for this opponent in my cup!!!

Thank you Nordeus for this opponent in my cup!!!-t11.jpg

Thank you Nordeus. Cup quterfinal it will be my last stage. This guy is level up.
    Jean.Monico likes this.

Many including myself have been facing this since forever. It is called being thrown in a higher level competition and it is one of the main things I hate in this game. Your opponent is aware of this and probably manipulated the draw, this gives him obvious advantage and he probably is going to win. You can search on this forum about manipulating the draw tips, basically you need to sell some players to lower your team quality at the end of the season. I have resisted doing this but there is no other way really. Even in my cup all the quarter finalist are plus 1 higher level teams.

He is level 25, I am 24 .Overall I am tired of this game. I am not enjoying any more.
    USARABAT likes this.

Famous
    This happens to everyone: a 30% gap is everything but an assured defeat. I have beaten teams like this (and lost too). Presently, there are only two options: you either end-up in a Lvl-1 or a Lvl+1 cup. In both options, you may win and you even have the possibility to choose which case you are going to face next season: just read the forum.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Pro
    they should allow managers to access the auction of the above level when they put them against stronger teams IF they really want the competition to be kind of fair

Apprentice
    This is a ridicolous thing.

Nordeus should be improve the cup draw.

It's not correct that you have to play against opponents with higher level.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Iridensys View Post
    This is a ridicolous thing.

Nordeus should be improve the cup draw.

It's not correct that you have to play against opponents with higher level.
    I think for the Cup is ok to play with teams from superior levels . In real live this happen in all countries . All teams from all levels compete in Cup or similar contest . What is not fair I think is the Champions League . There you should always compete with teams your own level .

Same thing in CL playing against teams +4 levels higher!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    what if the manager in higher level just spent 1k greens and made the gap after the draw ? at the beginning of the season the gap was definitely smaller. Thats how I do it. After the draw I spend my greens and life looks much better .....
    HairDryer likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    This happens to everyone: a 30% gap is everything but an assured defeat. I have beaten teams like this (and lost too). Presently, there are only two options: you either end-up in a Lvl-1 or a Lvl+1 cup. In both options, you may win and you even have the possibility to choose which case you are going to face next season: just read the forum.
    I manipulated the draw and I'm playing in a same level cup and cl. We are all active and have similar quality.

Previously I brought down my team quality to - 95% quality at the end of the season and I got into - 1 level competitions. Last season I reduced to only 108% and I've the most active league, cup and champions League of my career mostly made up of in game friends. I've enjoyed the season so far everything is fair and everyone is active and attending matches
    HairDryer likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast