Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Why oh why is it so had to score

Pro
    To me it feels something has changed. My first team is unable almost to win anything. All draws and losses against teams that use hard defense. With that I mean 9 players to the mid line like a 4-4-2 formation. Or a 3-2-3 formation (3dc - dml/dcmr-3mc). I get stuff like 29 shots and not a single goal. And that was against a team that was 40%!!!! weaker then i was.

To me it feels like there is a feature I haven't found out yet to properly manage the team on the new field. The whole stuff about highlighted fields and where to put players are jibberish to me.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    To me it feels something has changed. My first team is unable almost to win anything. All draws and losses against teams that use hard defense. With that I mean 9 players to the mid line like a 4-4-2 formation. Or a 3-2-3 formation (3dc - dml/dcmr-3mc). I get stuff like 29 shots and not a single goal. And that was against a team that was 40%!!!! weaker then i was.

To me it feels like there is a feature I haven't found out yet to properly manage the team on the new field. The whole stuff about highlighted fields and where to put players are jibberish to me.
    Same here, well it's mainly just my league so far. Usually I average 4-5 goals/gm in the league. This season i'm averaging 2.5/game in the league.
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie
    I play 4 at back 1 dmc two midfielders two aml amr then one at top so 4 1 2.2 1 played again today lost 3.1 to a weaker team find it so hard to scorecard more shots two I know wot u guys say bout there most be sumfing going on everyone has diff tactics and formation but I fink it's down to the players

Oh man. Ok, my mindreader isn't working properly. And you need to get basic english classes ;/
    or at least try to write the sentences on google translator and post it here hehe.

Anyway, I suggest you to use same formation, but play through flanks. I believe it's one of the strongest formations (well, at least until the last update).
    I'd keep it and just switch through flanks ^^
    Toxcatl likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison 81 View Post
    I play a 4 1 2 2 1 attack though the middle short counter attack on I play high pressure and am all ways on top off games but just the last two games draw 0.0 and today draw 1.1 playing two weaker teams just want to get more goals every season I only manage to get bout 35 goals
    wrong orders

set
    def/counters/from the flanks/mix pass/ no offside/ low pres./zonal

or later
    attack/no counters/flanks/mix/high pres/man to man
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Well guys I shall give it a go have a game at 9.01 uk time he has 84 to my 102 we shall see

Quote Originally Posted by Harrison 81 View Post
    Well guys I shall give it a go have a game at 9.01 uk time he has 84 to my 102 we shall see
    you win 2-0 just a wild guess!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jean.Monico View Post
    And you need to get basic english classes ;/
    or at least try to write the sentences on google translator and post it here hehe.
    There is no Google Translate for Illiterate English, unfortunately, and I doubt he speaks any other language.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    wrong orders

set
    def/counters/from the flanks/mix pass/ no offside/ low pres./zonal

or later
    attack/no counters/flanks/mix/high pres/man to man
    Nick

A few questions pls.

Later means if I’m losing or drawing right? As soon as I’m a goal down, do I need to switch to attacking orders? Then when I take a lead, switch back to def counter?

Also if I’m winning, I’ll just have to keep def counter all the way ?

And Offside on when doing attacking? Thanks.
    Last edited by Jacob M; 11-23-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Pro
    I lost 2-0 against a weaker team today both managers present ending my 105 match unbeaten run. his 3 man defense and 4 man defensive midfield wall was unbreachable. Coupled with the fact that his tactics was set to hard defense. This seems to be a good tactic to use against stronger teams.

The best of the best
    Last edited by Spartan117; 11-23-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast