Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Why oh why is it so had to score

Rookie

Why oh why is it so had to score

My team is by far the best in the league and I I get I one goal a game wtf is that all about u guys have any ideas

i don't really see a problem here bro
    **** at this game, yet I like it...

Current level: 13
    League titles - 6 (Level 4, Level 7, Level 9, LEVEL 10, Level 11, LEVEL 12)
    Cup titles - 4 (Level 7, Level 8, LEVEL 10, LEVEL 12)
    Champions League titles - 2 (LEVEL 10, LEVEL 12)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison 81 View Post
    My team is by far the best in the league and I I get I one goal a game wtf is that all about u guys have any ideas
    you must give some details (post some pics)
    your team, opponent's, orders, stats of a game,

We aren't astrologists
    lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Am 102 % to his 94 had 18 shots 10 on target hammered him In every way but draw 1.1 all I ever get is 1 goal

Rookie
    I play a 4 1 2 2 1 attack though the middle short counter attack on I play high pressure and am all ways on top off games but just the last two games draw 0.0 and today draw 1.1 playing two weaker teams just want to get more goals every season I only manage to get bout 35 goals

1st place in League is not an achievement.
    If you play 4-5-1V (I guess that is your formation), why do you attack through the middle? Why short passes? Why high pressing?
    Read this, maybe it will be helpful: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post488723
    It wasn't our day.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    1st place in League is not an achievement.
    If you play 4-5-1V (I guess that is your formation), why do you attack through the middle? Why short passes? Why high pressing?
    Read this, maybe it will be helpful: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post488723
    Short passing works really well with 451v.passing through the middle can also work if you have a very good mc and play him in an advanced position. It all depends on having the right players. There are no absolutes when it comes to formations.

I personally use high pressing and short passing with my 451v and it works perfectly
    HairDryer and pcmacdaniel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Short passing works really well with 451v.passing through the middle can also work if you have a very good mc and play him in an advanced position. It all depends on having the right players. There are no absolutes when it comes to formations.

I personally use high pressing and short passing with my 451v and it works perfectly
    Short passes may work great with any formation. Apples and oranges. Same with high pressing.
    If you use those orders most of the time just because "it works perfectly", well, congratulations, you are doing it wrong.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-22-2017 at 01:05 AM.
    gizzmo and Jean.Monico like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Lemme try to use my "mindreader" haha.

I think when he says "4-1-2-2-1 through the middle" he means he uses 2 AMCs instead of AML and AMR (I use this formation sometimes).

Formation & orders are just the foundation. Players make the difference 9* team have 99% win against 5-6* only 1% troll.
    @ Harrison 81 i dont see a problem 102% against 94% that is even. Unless you have a top player that constantly getting 70 above goal per season. If he is not performing then your goal rate will be poor.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast