Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Why oh why is it so had to score

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I lost 2-0 against a weaker team today both managers present ending my 105 match unbeaten run. his 3 man defense and 4 man defensive midfield wall was unbreachable. Coupled with the fact that his tactics was set to hard defense. This seems to be a good tactic to use against stronger teams.

The best of the best
    I mentioned in other threads that 451V struggles against 3DCW-2DMC formations. Your case is even worse.

I lost 2-0 against a weaker team today both managers present ending my 105 match unbeaten run. his 3 man defense and 4 man defensive midfield wall was unbreachable. Coupled with the fact that his tactics was set to hard defense. This seems to be a good tactic to use against stronger teams.

The best of the best
    no wonder your 2 winger is not playing they doing a linesman duty. joking bro!
    best of luck next time.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    no wonder your 2 winger is not playing they doing a linesman duty. joking bro!
    best of luck next time.

LOL I put them there because that seems to be the only possible position where they interpret their role as aml/amr not amc/mc

LOL I put them there because that seems to be the only possible position where they interpret their role as aml/amr not amc/mc
    You still think animation really means something, this is your main mistake.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    yes Toxcatl is right nothing to do with the animation its pseudo after all our winger is still scoring.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I don't rely on the animation totally, but it would be foolish to dismiss the animation outright as useless I use the animation to gain some vital facts about the match. In the old version I could use the animation to accurately determine the arrows the opponent used, I also use the animation to determine if my opponent set his orders to defensive, normal or attacking. Concerning player positions the animation accurately shows the position your player is playing at the field, you can even see the outline of the whole formation from animation, afterall you won't find your gk playing in an st position, that would have been possible if the animation is totally false as you are implying.

So as a good manager, i follow both the live commentary and the animation so that I would get a clearer picture of what's going on in the match because certain elements in the animation are false as I've come to realize that offside scenarios from the animation don't actually exist if you follow the live commentary, it's merely cosmetic.

So while I appreciate you trying to correct my 'mistake' I feel it's you who's got this one wrong.
    rogerniceguy likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123