Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Is it possible?

Apprentice

Is it possible?

I always thought fitness lvl of the whole team have to be above 95% before any game. But I just saw a video of a guy (his players are with skewed stats (300% shooting, fitness, dribbling etc and 1% creativity of course) playing and winning games with scores like (6-0, 7-0) with less than 50% fitness. He doesn’t even bother to substitute LOL.

Interesting. Are those matches competitive? Similarly strong teams?

Normally I make sure my players are above 90%. But I like to have 10% bonuses. Or at least 8%. If my players are under 80% condition, they all drop to yellow, some of them to red in the 2nd half. I would love to win 6-0 with 50% condition in a competitive match. It would saved me a lot of green packs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    I don’t know about the matches he played with 50% fitness but with UK challenge lvl 7 , he was playing with at least two players surely not above 90% from the start. 42’ and 2 yellows

Apprentice
    By the way can we play assoc matches with yellow and red conditions and win?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    Yes
    I never spent a green in replenish fitness for a game, if the player is green plays, if yellow to the bench

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    Yes, but you will lower the probability of getting a positive result if condition is poor.

One thing i've learned in this game is to never underestimate the ability of my opponent to lose the match. Sometimes it's not what I do right as much as what what he or she does wrong.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 11-30-2017 at 06:14 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Rookie
    Yes possible. Attributes is much more superior than condition. If u have 300% fitness u can out pace any team even your team have lower condition. There is also condition bonus u can use when have matches to attend...

But if there is fuking bugssss then its another story. Even u have 8* teams will easily defeated by abandoned team with full of 4* ****ty players...

Famous
    You will always find someone who has, at some point, won a game against all logic. That does not make this a rule. You may win with the wrong players in the wrong position, without a GK, without a striker. You may win with all your players at the lowest morale level, with $ 0 win bonus or 0% bonus training. All these parameters, IMO should be taken into account if you plan to be a sucessful team. But none of them can guarantee you a victory. He does what he likes: I'll continue to play with all my squad at 98% minimum. And you know what ? I'll probably lose a couple of games doing so!
    Last edited by gizzmo; 12-01-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    You will always find someone who has, at some point, won a game against all logic. That does not make this a rule. You may win with the wrong players in the wrong position, without a GK, without a striker. You may win with all your players at the lowest morale level, with $ 0 win bonus or 0% bonus training. All these parameters, IMO should be taken into account if you plan to be a sucessful team. But none of them can guarantee you a victory. He does what he likes: I'll continue to play with all my squad at 98% minimum. And you know what ? I'll probably lose a couple of games doing so!
    totally agree!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    gizzmo and USARABAT like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Yes possible. Attributes is much more superior than condition. If u have 300% fitness u can out pace any team even your team have lower condition. There is also condition bonus u can use when have matches to attend...

But if there is fuking bugssss then its another story. Even u have 8* teams will easily defeated by abandoned team with full of 4* ****ty players...
    What you said we don't know. We only can speculate, nothing more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast