Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By cassioapzexo1
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 4 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: How to request Nordeus to Add National Flag

How to request Nordeus to Add National Flag

Flag of Myanmar 🇲🇲 which is ranked 157th in Fifa ranking is not added in the list of flags. Myanmr managers has been trying to request through contact email. They still havent added the flag yet. What would be the best way to request the issue? We have many TE managers here in Myanmar. Please leave some solution you think would be key to this issue.
    Sai Sátt likes this.

National Flag Request to Nordeus ([emoji1

Hi Nordeus,
    Please add our national flag, Myanmar , we've been waiting since 2013 and yet there's no promise confirmed from TE support. We know TE supports are trying all days for customers complaints but they ignore the most easiest request. This seem acceptable.
    As my question
    1.Why TE allow our neighbors flag (eg.Thailand, Vietnam, India,Bangaladash,China,etc..) ?
    2.Why TE accept some of nations which is lower than Myanmar?
    So, please add together with coming fixed bugs updates. We DO hope so much on this request.

Famous
    Well mate: how to put this in a diplomatic fashion... There are times better than others in history to raise one's flag.
    For instance, it would have been more than sensible for France to hide ours between 1940 and 1945...
    On top of that, I do not understand what you mean by "lower nations"...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well mate: how to put this in a diplomatic fashion... There are times better than others in history to raise one's flag.
    For instance, it would have been more than sensible for France to hide ours between 1940 and 1945...
    On top of that, I do not understand what you mean by "lower nations"...
    Hi bro..
    I wanna say apologies if i use wrong meaning. It should be the global ranking all over the world. (I cannot count how many countries above us and down.)
    It's unacceptable that other ASEAN countries flag have TE but why this still missing? We request many many times to server but they ignore it.
    That's one of unsatisfied case came from Nordeus.
    That's all.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    threads merged
    Two Myanmar fans
    Sai Sátt and rogerniceguy like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Apologizes for the guy from above who insulted you guys. Well I looked up on internet about Myanmar and I guess it should be also in the game.

In my opinion all the national teams that are recognized by FIFA should be also in the game (speaking of their flag) but this isn't a small update. For sure is possible and hopefully we can see it one day but is not like they will add this week X country and then Y country and so on. Probably if they will do it they will add more at once.

Anyway, showing support here would speed it up the process. So invite your friends from Myanmar to share their opinion to speed it up and hopefully to see it in the game ASAP.

PS: For those interested in politics, this isn't the place. Top Eleven forum is for the game and for football world in general. Thank you!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    I sincerely hope you get your flag. They can remove my England. However, more importantly I hope they fix the flaming game!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Apologizes for the guy from above who insulted you guys. Well I looked up on internet about Myanmar and I guess it should be also in the game.

In my opinion all the national teams that are recognized by FIFA should be also in the game (speaking of their flag) but this isn't a small update. For sure is possible and hopefully we can see it one day but is not like they will add this week X country and then Y country and so on. Probably if they will do it they will add more at once.

Anyway, showing support here would speed it up the process. So invite your friends from Myanmar to share their opinion to speed it up and hopefully to see it in the game ASAP.

PS: For those interested in politics, this isn't the place. Top Eleven forum is for the game and for football world in general. Thank you!
    I agree bro.All FIFA world international flags should be included without doubts.