Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By butchpt6
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By Jean.Monico

Thread: Last 5 games

Last 5 games

My last 2seasons i have won the league and champions League

Since the update its all gone very wrong

I havent played a team stronger than mine yet...

My last 5 results

D
    D
    L
    L
    L

On the verge of packing it in! Help!
    Jean.Monico and sharkscage like this.

Attack

Quote Originally Posted by butchpt6 View Post
    Help!
    What answer do you expect? What kind of help? You gave us zero information, therefore it is impossible to give you something back.
    Jean.Monico likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

I guess I know what you feel ;O

What is happening to you is something like that? (I collected already 4 results like this one)

Last 5 games-troll-1.jpg
    adifairus likes this.

Same like me. Motivation is down,

how can i help you sir?

Rookie
    Put 5 DEFs and set your game play as agresif defensive...

No need to attack if your fire power via midfield, winger and strikers lousy class (less than 6*)...

Better focus in defensive mode. Put counter attack and play short ball. Make sure u train ur reserve in morning until reach top 10%... use them in full force... u will get positive result soon...

It does not matter what you will do, nothing will change.
    Nordeus think that quality is not a factor have the thought that the most important thing is what formation you use.
    Send a question to their support and you will get a ridiculous answer from which you will understand that these people have a very wrong mind...
    On big levels(40+) the game is insane, you can have 120% quality but to finish last while a team with 80% can finish unbeaten.
    Nordeus see nothing wrong with that and I do not understand why they claim that their game has something to do with football.....
    They think that buying players for 200-300 tokens does not make your team better than an abandoned team whose top scorer is two stars goalkeeper.
    Sounds "logical", just like in football...
    If you believe in their nonsense that formations and tactics have some meaning the problem is yours. Everything that happens in this game is an absolute random and you can not influence the results in any way.
    Nordeus promise that in 2018 there will be an update which will change the determination of the winner but I do not believe this update will be good - people who will do this update are the same with the same broken mind.
    Here people have been complaining for few years that there is no logic in the results but nothing has changed.
    Complaints have decreased very much in this forum because there are restrictions when opening a topic and posting opinions - negative opinions are deleted and negative topics are not allowed to open(I know it from personal experience)
    While there are people starting from the first level who are happy to crash Nordeus bot teams with big results nothing will be changed you will not know why you are giving 60-70 tokens for a player which can and often is worse than two stars player from your academy.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    - watch your games
    - do a right coaching
    - expect 1-2 (max) troll results every season

rarely I 've seen exceptions to that
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html