Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Hi Captains of associations.. please help

Addicted

Hi Captains of associations.. please help

Is it possible to demote yourself as captain and replace himself with a new captain ? if so can you show me a screen shot of the captains button (the button that we all press with the option LEAVE or PROMOTE). what does the captains button options say ? i'm vice and my captain says it's not possible and i think he's lying.

cheers
    richie

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    Is it possible to demote yourself as captain and replace himself with a new captain ? if so can you show me a screen shot of the captains button (the button that we all press with the option LEAVE or PROMOTE). what does the captains button options say ? i'm vice and my captain says it's not possible and i think he's lying.

cheers
    richie
    Not sure how it's done but we've swapped captains in our association

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    swapped captains but he stayed as a manager ? or he left ?

He is lying ,also he will not leave the group if he will be demoted

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Richie72 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    Thank you so much Madflo !
    madflo19 likes this.

Pro
    If I may ask why do you want him to hand over the captainship of the association?

Addicted
    Means I am leaving after 2 years there. I'm 120% (never tank) always 40% training bonuses and 90% present for games. I'll look monday for a new asso but must be gold 1 atleast. I'm a serious player

Addicted
    because he said i do everything for the association like recruit, motivate, keep training up etc, and said i am the captain but he doesn't know how to change that.. that was months ago. now i know he's lying... an experienced top 11 player of 6 years on level 51 and lied about the BUTTON ! wanted to stay captain and let me do all the work to get us to platinum.
    i'm pissed off cos he lied, pure and simple and now i have my answers so i'm leaving. He just wanted to cling on to his association as captain and lie. I'd have prefered honesty over all that ! It's the principle of it all
    Last edited by Richie72; 11-25-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    Sparta Page likes this.

Rookie
    Yes, trust is the foundation base of any cooperation.

you don't have to work so hard just because of being promised to become a captain.. it's a lie.. why?

because nobody will handed over the successful association to another person.. you should know that..

but, if you work so hard in the asso because of you are enjoying the asso match, its fine to stay and get the platinum..

so currently, if you are pissed off by your current captain, you can choose to being lazy and he may kick you anytime..

or just leave.. but make sure you already search for better asso first
    Last edited by adifairus; 11-26-2017 at 02:30 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast