Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 126
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: 18 years old with 1% abilities?

  1. #71
    Rookie Neno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Plovdiv, Bulgaria
    Posts
    94
    The negotiation decision is easy. The manager can only trade with managers at the same level. Then they will limit them

  2. #72
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    194
    If this way was illegal devs would say something ...but like always they not have idea what to do
    But wait... a new challenge is approaching together with the upgrade, so more errors will appear

  3. #73
    Apprentice lalexrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    If this way was illegal devs would say something ...but like always they not have idea what to do���������������� ��������
    But wait... a new challenge is approaching together with the upgrade, so more errors will appear�������������� ���������
    you are misled by managers who do not know the game - everything is completely legal.

  4. #74
    Apprentice lalexrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I agree with that instead of some changes because with that, we might loose some good feature as it happened in old times (missing the take-over a lower lv club and the loans option).

    As hackers are "smarter" and more capable than programmers (because they have no rules or ethical limits) the TE tricksters will find new tricks as they are real players of TE (instead of devs) and they 're hanging around in places were other TE players are - like the TE fb groups.
    Anyway, nordeus doesn't have enough stuff to play Police and Thieves.

    But removing the Top 100 List and merging the Platinum & Gold 1, in a big division with 50 tokens price and no extra, I don't think there is any motive left for tricksters.
    1. study the game before writing about ethics, you have mixed in a bunch of people and horses do not understand the principles of training players
    2.ou are not a strategist or a business owner, you should understand that if you remove top100, then 99% of active managers will not need this game (interest will be lost) - accordingly, with such an approach, Nordeus will lose money. so before you think and think 100 times
    3. instead of idiotic suggestions that are usually limited only by the offenses of the short-sighted managers, it would be better to offer to limit the auction for the time of matches of associations and the change of the main staff (with the exception of substitutions) to the matches of the associations - as the frauds of managers with the teams rating are simply amazing - neither in gold nor in platinum Division there is almost no association that would not have used various frauds (and this even in top100 does not need to look)

    PS What the hell are the hackers? what are you talking about? as far as I know, no one has hacked, in contrast to the Vietnamese style of training players (when practicing a couple of skills in psychophysics) - there are no other cases of exploiting the flaws of the game (and even this case the developers have not corrected to the end - see how the Vietnamese are rocking). And even this style of training is not hacking - it's just an experiment with the training of players that led to a certain positive result.
    Last edited by lalexrus; 04-12-2018 at 11:35 AM.
    Aku Papua and Iceman like this.

  5. #75
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by Neno View Post
    The negotiation decision is easy. The manager can only trade with managers at the same level. Then they will limit them
    Same level, or below. Otherwise this will greatly limit the nego market for no good reason.

  6. #76
    Apprentice lalexrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    180
    dear moderators and where is my comment? or did you censor here and allow only posts about "how to destroy farms"?

  7. #77
    Famous Ποσιδονας's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Neno View Post
    The negotiation decision is easy. The manager can only trade with managers at the same level. Then they will limit them
    that's bs
    How can I trade with a manager same lv ?
    To sell him my 6* (-1) player ?
    or to sell him my 79% ?

    Negotiations must be more open. It's the only way to get some extra tokens for selling players.

    Removed them why ? to protect the Top100 cheaters ?
    They 'll find some other way

  8. #78
    Rookie Neno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Plovdiv, Bulgaria
    Posts
    94
    On the same level. will be very limited to, but then there will be players with 1% - 340%. ?

  9. #79
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    31
    Well, so far, Nordeus still not reply my ticket. Maybe they dont care... Okay, this game not longer fun actually. I can handle 40% higher team, easy with good strategy, but now, with this 20% higher cheater at my league, maybe this time to say goodbye
    Last edited by agusbandung11; 04-12-2018 at 11:00 AM.

  10. #80
    Famous Ποσιδονας's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by lalexrus View Post
    1. study the game before writing about ethics, you have mixed in a bunch of people and horses do not understand the principles of training players
    2.ou are not a strategist or a business owner, you should understand that if you remove top100, then 99% of active managers will not need this game (interest will be lost) - accordingly, with such an approach, Nordeus will lose money. so before you think and think 100 times
    3. instead of idiotic suggestions that are usually limited only by the offenses of the short-sighted managers, it would be better to offer to limit the auction for the time of matches of associations and the change of the main staff (with the exception of substitutions) to the matches of the associations - as the machinations of managers with the teams rating are simply amazing - neither in gold nor in platinum Division there is almost no association that would not have used various frauds (and this even in top100 does not need to look)

    PS What the hell are the hackers? what are you talking about? as far as I know, no one has hacked, in contrast to the Vietnamese style of training players (when practicing a couple of skills in psychophysics) - there are no other cases of exploiting the flaws of the game (and even this case the developers have not corrected to the end - see how the Vietnamese are rocking). And even this style of training is not hacking - it's just an experiment with the training of players that led to a certain positive result.
    Top 100 list teams discourage the managers - at least those who know how the game (and the tricks) are working .
    My and my asso mates decided not to promote in platinum because it's boring to play almost every weekend with a group that drops quality and buying after the draw, to use mutants or to have half-teams super-tankers with 9* players and the other half new 3* teams.

    My group never tried to use any kind of tricks.
    We only like to play vs same quality active managers.


    * don't tell me that you are one of those Top 20 Russians with mutants ?
    lol

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast