Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: 18 years old with 1% abilities?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    I’m interested to do the same. What drills do you use for ST and AMR/L? How many packs are needed? I am also aiming for 300+ in highlighted skills. Thanks.
    For ST i dont train much coz the current system design does not benefit ST. I did power trained once my ST from 4* into 8* with 140% skills. The shooting and finishing atribute almost 300% with SA of clinical striker but still he will missed chances and does not scored much as i anticipated...

So i change by training 3 important factor : GK, DC and AML AMR position. If u manage this 3 positions u are guaranteed to win the league every season. And with luck can also win trebel all cups as well.

For AML AMR u must focus training to increase his attack, which is speed, shooting, crossing and passing must be more than 200% then he will be mercurial players that is why AML AMR is the highest scorer and assist since forever lol... no other players in other position can challenge them...

In roughly calculation 100 green pax can sustain power train to upgrade 20% for each players. If i have 6* 100% skills then with 100 green pax u able to upgrade one player into 7* 120%. So if u able to upgrade him into 8* 140% that will be enough as he progress into the season u can already maintain 7*-8* for every season after without power train much...

That is why free ads is important to me. If i manage minimum 15 videos per day, let say i play diligently every day, i can get around 500 green pax minimum per season. This not included another free pax u get from watching matches and win tournaments ok.

So with this 500 green pax i can power train at the end of season 5 players to prepare him for next season. For now i have complete first team squad full with 7* & 8* players. My aim in couple of season i can upgrade all my first eleven players into perhaps 9* which is not imposible ive seen others have up more than 9* players in their rooster...

Focus on GK, DC and AMLR first and u can see how powerful your team will progress from there...

This advice is for newbies only and much higher exp team may found this tactic obsolete lol
    USARABAT and Conrad Bekker like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    For ST i dont train much coz the current system design does not benefit ST. I did power trained once my ST from 4* into 8* with 140% skills. The shooting and finishing atribute almost 300% with SA of clinical striker but still he will missed chances and does not scored much as i anticipated...

So i change by training 3 important factor : GK, DC and AML AMR position. If u manage this 3 positions u are guaranteed to win the league every season. And with luck can also win trebel all cups as well.

For AML AMR u must focus training to increase his attack, which is speed, shooting, crossing and passing must be more than 200% then he will be mercurial players that is why AML AMR is the highest scorer and assist since forever lol... no other players in other position can challenge them...

In roughly calculation 100 green pax can sustain power train to upgrade 20% for each players. If i have 6* 100% skills then with 100 green pax u able to upgrade one player into 7* 120%. So if u able to upgrade him into 8* 140% that will be enough as he progress into the season u can already maintain 7*-8* for every season after without power train much...

That is why free ads is important to me. If i manage minimum 15 videos per day, let say i play diligently every day, i can get around 500 green pax minimum per season. This not included another free pax u get from watching matches and win tournaments ok.

So with this 500 green pax i can power train at the end of season 5 players to prepare him for next season. For now i have complete first team squad full with 7* & 8* players. My aim in couple of season i can upgrade all my first eleven players into perhaps 9* which is not imposible ive seen others have up more than 9* players in their rooster...

Focus on GK, DC and AMLR first and u can see how powerful your team will progress from there...

This advice is for newbies only and much higher exp team may found this tactic obsolete lol
    Thanks a lot. So for DC, it’s tackling, marking, heading, positioning above 200%and anything else that needs to be trained?

And any tips for Gk and ST as well? Thanks again.
    Last edited by Jacob M; 12-01-2017 at 02:52 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    Thanks a lot. So for DC, it’s tackling, marking, heading, positioning above 200%and anything else that needs to be trained?

And any tips for Gk and ST as well? Thanks again.
    Dont bother upgrade ST he seldom score lol just wasting time coz the algorithm they create just focusing on midfield area expecialy AMRL position. Once u have *8 star both AMLR position dont worry the goals galore will come from them... since last 5-6 season both my AMLR top of the scoring and assist chart in the league and help me win the league & cups trophy...

while my ST is utterly useless so i dont bother to upgrade him i dont care my ST score or not he just dont justified the how football works in real life...

Mine AMLR both dont have SA but they already proven prolific scorer and assist hence 90% of my score and assist rates since forever were coming from this 2 players. It will help if u have strong CM / CDM too but not critical... both my AMLR 7* but still lethal than anybody else lol. Make sure their speed is in full limit.

For CD make sure their heading, tackling is full 340% coz they will help shore your defence more efficiently from high ball, set piece or dead ball situation. I used 3 CD's system and all of them already 8*. Once a while this CD will score and its feel good to see your defenders score lol. Its unusual effort but rewarding.

Since the useless update by nord@$$, i abandon DMRL position because its no longer efficient to train DLR with too many skills (defensive/offensive) abilities. Now i use 3 CM to cover midfield and it work so-so not terrorizing as usual so far. But when they gel later i will form formidable midfield next season.

For my GK now still young 19yo without SA but skills already reach 156% and in end season he will be 9* player. I have trained him since last season and he proved prolific and maintain clean sheets after another. I focus on gk attributes make sure it 250% and above he will be lethal in goalpost.

Another thing make sure all your 1st eleven stamina are above 160% if possible so they can cope faster and play multiple matches without losing too much energy and u can save your green pax from healing them. I rarely use green pax to heal just to powertrain only.

Imho u dont really need SA and its proven my less SA players can defeat any equal team with full of SA. So dont wasted your resource to train to get SA it just a fake indicators and do nothing for your team as a mutual component... the better wat power train all highlighted area then u will be mercurial no matter what unless there was a ****ing bugs in your matches then its another story...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    If a 70% team is able to beat a 130% team with this trick then it means the 340% cap was not a good solution, so in essence mutant trick still works
    The problem here is that the player has a white stat and gray average that is impossible to reach at such a young age. It's not that the player has several skills between 300% and 340%. 300%+ skills through the normal training process is fine. Upselling causes player at the age of 18 years old to have a 200%+ white skills average with a 1% gray skew on an 18 year old. That's impossible without upselling. But having 200%+ white skills average w/ a 1% skew on an older player is normal.

The problem with upselling is that NOT ALL managers have this option. If I only own one account, their is no way for me to keep pace with a manager that has access to several accounts, all close in level and on the same server. It doesn't matter how many packs I save by farming; how many tokens I buy, their is no way to neutralize that advantage.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 12-01-2017 at 08:17 AM.
    Level 40 Manager

Why VladimirPutin007 got banned? coz he knew too much?
    pcmacdaniel and USARABAT like this.

Apprentice
    Thanks for your tips Vladimir. I’ll try that from next season onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    Why VladimirPutin007 got banned? coz he knew too much?
    that is ridiculous are you sure?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    that is ridiculous are you sure?

18 years old with 1% abilities?-2017-12-01.jpg
    USARABAT likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirPutin007 View Post
    Dont bother upgrade ST he seldom score lol just wasting time coz the algorithm they create just focusing on midfield area expecialy AMRL position. Once u have *8 star both AMLR position dont worry the goals galore will come from them... since last 5-6 season both my AMLR top of the scoring and assist chart in the league and help me win the league & cups trophy...

while my ST is utterly useless so i dont bother to upgrade him i dont care my ST score or not he just dont justified the how football works in real life...

Mine AMLR both dont have SA but they already proven prolific scorer and assist hence 90% of my score and assist rates since forever were coming from this 2 players. It will help if u have strong CM / CDM too but not critical... both my AMLR 7* but still lethal than anybody else lol. Make sure their speed is in full limit.

For CD make sure their heading, tackling is full 340% coz they will help shore your defence more efficiently from high ball, set piece or dead ball situation. I used 3 CD's system and all of them already 8*. Once a while this CD will score and its feel good to see your defenders score lol. Its unusual effort but rewarding.

Since the useless update by nord@$$, i abandon DMRL position because its no longer efficient to train DLR with too many skills (defensive/offensive) abilities. Now i use 3 CM to cover midfield and it work so-so not terrorizing as usual so far. But when they gel later i will form formidable midfield next season.

For my GK now still young 19yo without SA but skills already reach 156% and in end season he will be 9* player. I have trained him since last season and he proved prolific and maintain clean sheets after another. I focus on gk attributes make sure it 250% and above he will be lethal in goalpost.

Another thing make sure all your 1st eleven stamina are above 160% if possible so they can cope faster and play multiple matches without losing too much energy and u can save your green pax from healing them. I rarely use green pax to heal just to powertrain only.

Imho u dont really need SA and its proven my less SA players can defeat any equal team with full of SA. So dont wasted your resource to train to get SA it just a fake indicators and do nothing for your team as a mutual component... the better wat power train all highlighted area then u will be mercurial no matter what unless there was a ****ing bugs in your matches then its another story...
    Disagree on ST doesn't score

And I disagree too on if you powertrain your aml amr those stats over 200% they are gonna score. A player aml amr scores a lot if he has on its internal programming, no matter he is 60 or 140%. I've seen a lot of players with 140% or more who scores 1 goal each 4 or 5 games. So, the most important thing is that the player has talent, if he has, then powertrain him, if not, sell him
    USARABAT and Nebu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarcho View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-12-01.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	91412
    why?

USARABAT likes this.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast