Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Defenders with low forms

Apprentice

Defenders with low forms

I have three 6-starred defenders who can play all 3 defense positions with aerial defense and defensive wall SA. All their highlighted skills are above 100%. Yet these three rarely rated above 6.5 in most matches. I win these games but conceded at least one goal per match even if I mostly play def counter. Any tips to improve them? Thanks.

i think my best player on the field did not get notice at all.
    L Mcqueen - hat trick
    D Maradona -1 goal 2 assist

The motm goes to someone with 1 assist so how do you explain.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob M View Post
    I have three 6-starred defenders who can play all 3 defense positions with aerial defense and defensive wall SA. All their highlighted skills are above 100%. Yet these three rarely rated above 6.5 in most matches. I win these games but conceded at least one goal per match even if I mostly play def counter. Any tips to improve them? Thanks.
    Do they do their job or do you conceding a lot of goals? Are thay playing alone or do you have the 4th defender? Do you have DMC? What is their Fitness, Strength and Aggression?

Look, DC and DL/DR are very different positions, so it is a good idea to train them differently even if they can sometimes play as 3 DC.
    DC and DMC are almost the same though, so it's good to have both these positions on the DMC.
    If your defenders are outnumbered, they won't get good rating just because they're trying to do a very difficult task. You need to have DMC in your team, it is a very strong position. In TE2018 it is better to play 3-1dmc-* than 4-* IMHO, unless your opponent has a flanking formation and defending MC(s).
    There are many other factors that may affect their performance, like hidden quality (if it exists lol).
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 11-27-2017 at 10:45 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Do they do their job or do you conceding a lot of goals? Are thay playing alone or do you have the 4th defender? Do you have DMC? What is their Fitness, Strength and Aggression?

Look, DC and DL/DR are very different positions, so it is a good idea to train them differently even if they can sometimes play as 3 DC.
    DC and DMC are almost the same though, so it's good to have both these positions on the DMC.
    If your defenders are outnumbered, they won't get good rating just because they're trying to do a very difficult task. You need to have DMC in your team, it is a very strong position. In TE2018 it is better to play 3-1dmc-* than 4-* IMHO, unless your opponent has a flanking formation and defending MC(s).
    There are many other factors that may affect their performance, like hidden quality (if it exists lol).
    My main formation is 451V. Fitness, Strength and Aggression are well above 100%. I concede at least one goal per match even I play 451V def counter. Lucky my attackers score at least two a match.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i think my best player on the field did not get notice at all.
    L Mcqueen - hat trick
    D Maradona -1 goal 2 assist

The motm goes to someone with 1 assist so how do you explain.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    I’ll be happy if my defenders get at least 7 LOL. Right now if I can get them a 6.5 is quite an achievement for me.

So three your defenders have low ratings, one is OK, and DMC is fine too? You are not giving the full info.
    It wasn't our day.

Apprentice
    My DL and DR skills

Last edited by Jacob M; 11-27-2017 at 12:42 PM.

I'am doing fine this season with 2-DC, DL/R, DMC, my DCs are just medium players but the DMC is a monster and take care of the "holes" in the defense. I see many changes in the gameplay when I take off the DMC to put other player. We have conceded only 11 goals in the season till now

Maybe the DMC have a important role in the TE18.
    Still trying

"Pula, cai, levanta, mete gol, vibra, abre espaço, chuta e agradece
    Olha que a cidade toda ficou vazia nessa tarde de domingo só para lhe ver jogar"

Apprentice
    A match that I won 3-0
    ML is my DMC before rearranging.
    Only one DC (6.7) and DMC (6.8) have the ratings above 6.5. The rest of the defenders are not rated good.

Last edited by Jacob M; 11-27-2017 at 12:04 PM.

You still haven't answered my questions, it seems you don't really need help. I'm out of here.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast