Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Golden Boot - Season 99

Golden Boot - Season 99

Misses and gentlemen, let's talk or the target of the football, let's talk about goals.

This is a thread open to talk about your main scorer, here I'm gonna leave some questions so you can tell us more about your most determinant player;

Name, nationality, age, and position?

How is he doing in all the competitions?

How did he perform in the last seasons?

Have your player a main way to score? (FK's? corners, PKs, 1vs1, SA etc)

Any memorable moment you wanna tell us?

Let's try to gather info till season end and then we can proclaim the unofficial Golden Boot winner.
    So we can see variety of players, sure different dynamics etc and sure will be interesting.

Sung-Chal Son. South Korean. Position AML/AMC. Age 25 been with me since 18. No special ability but a clinical FK taker and by the way he plays he is a hidden shadow striker.
    He has been always the most consistent player in my team since I signed him in goals and assists. He formed a deadly duo with ST Mayer that helped my team get out of the crisis and win 2 consecutive Leagues again and numerous 2nd places in CL and Cup. Too bad Mayer left the team this season after being too old for this game (29) and no body seems to be filling his shoes despite some promising performances by Goodman AMC turned ST, and Tafani, youth fast trainer.
    This season started bad for my team in the league and his lack of goals for 8 matches may have been a great reason, Now he is back with 6 goals in 2 matches. He is killing it in champions league all ratings 8 and above and he is a frequent scorer. Scored the only goal yesterday and I hope he helps me secure the qualification in the return match tomorrow. He did good on the cup also but we got thrown out on away goals earlier by a higher level club.
    khris, USARABAT, madflo19 and 1 others like this.

Pro
    Mine is Lionel Messi I bought him from auction market as an 18yo 65% mr/amr for 1 token I then gave him dribbler sa and trained him as an st (the main position I use him) I then power trained him to 140% and since then he hasn't finished a season less than that and he keeps bringing in the goals he has finished as top scorer in the league since I bought him and has won 5 league titles, 3 cups, 3 champions League and 2 trebles.

The best of the best
    USARABAT, madflo19, khris and 2 others like this.
    The Best of the Best

Pro
    Attachment 91156

This sums almost all the questions

and one more thing to edit : I m not a tanker
    Last edited by USARABAT; 11-27-2017 at 11:32 PM.
    khris and Killroy like this.

My top scorer my goal machine is P Lauretta age 29 and my match winner always.
    But next seson a new chap 18 yo call Maradona will be taking his place as Lauretta is coming his twilight years.

So if there is a nomination for a top goal scorer i will nominate my younger hero Maradona.

Khris so we have to nominate 1 player from a team for the Balon D'or right?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    USARABAT, madflo19, khris and 3 others like this.

My main scorer is Gunnar Nordahl and he has been the replacement of MvBasten,renamed him after Milan all time record goalscorer and member of the legendary trio Gre-No-Li.
    He is 25 yo,amr/l/st but he mostly play as aml and very rare as st.
    He has scored 441 goals in 300 games,with a ratio of 73.5 goals/season(this is his 6th season)
    2 seasons ago he end the league with 9.8 average rating and this is the best so far for a player i had,but he is far away from van Basten in scoring terms.
    He mostly scores from long range shots,he is an average fk scorer and a great assist man.
    Ps. He should have at least 25 goals and 15 assists more at his stats but we all know what happened with the end of last season and beginning of this one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post

Khris so we have to nominate 1 player from a team for the Balon D'or right?
    I remember your suggestion, for now let's talk about our most decisive player at this point, which is middle season.
    Then we can see on last days how the numbers went, share the final stats and then decide who deserve to be called "the best"

Despite that our players are the best for us, cause they play as they play for the team scenario configuration really xD
    I'll share later ma ST from Valle de Escotia and a Bayern player too

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I remember your suggestion, for now let's talk about our most decisive player at this point, which is middle season.
    Then we can see on last days how the numbers went, share the final stats and then decide who deserve to be called "the best"

Despite that our players are the best for us, cause they play as they play for the team scenario configuration really xD
    I'll share later ma ST from Valle de Escotia and a Bayern player too
    ok khris so next season we will nominate. This season we will see who take the best player in term of goals.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    This is my 2nd teams saviour.
    The best part....he was an OK scorer till last season....exploded into good form this season

Golden Boot - Season 99-screen-shot-2017-11-28-3.27.24-pm.jpg
    Killroy, khris and USARABAT like this.

Golden Boot - Season 99-2017-11-28-21.31.13.jpg

So here you can see my 4 top scorers currently in the team.
    They have been together for some seasons now, except borelli who has one season plus ( you can check it through the CM played)

Players that scored more was borelli and saravakos, playing in am positions.
    Ivansitch scored as well if the other two let gim do so.

Warzycha was my ST, not scoring a lot, and many of his 106 goals where PK as i set him as kicket to boost his performance.

This season plot twist.
    He is top scorer without being the penalty kicker! (34 goals till now, ok not much doff than the others but yet a significant change)

I tend to believe that somethingchanged in code, as in animation and counter attacks, most times ball ends up to your key player and top scorer.
    You know although another man is just one shot away from goal he passes it back to the key player to score (cristiano ronaldo knows)

This season most of these attacks end up in some weird maner to my st Warzycha.

No free kicks, no penalty kicks, top scorer.
    Ehhh old TE days.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast