Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Changing ST's place. What do You think?

Changing ST's place. What do You think?

My team always dominates, I have perfect stats... but I get stuck at a place where for 2 or 3 games I simply do not score.
    I would like to ask for opinion, what do You guys think about switching ST's places? In general my question is for opinion if changing the places in-game or in the formation is affecting the ST's performance?

This is my formation. So far very good. I score many goals against higher level players, but dominate weaker players and do not score.. In that case i put the second ST in front or change their places, but I think that the result is negative or null.
    Changing ST's place. What do You think?-form.jpg

There is a long problem with ST not scoring enough in the game like they do in real life. In my opinion your problem is simple, you need to play with attacking players on the flanks since they are the most capable players when it comes to scoring. Try experimenting with AML/AMR or ML/MR whatever you may currently have in the team, I can guarantee you they will be your main source of goals. Remove one MC and one ST. Try classic 4-5v-1 or 4-1-4-1. You can start to implement these changes slowly like if you are having a match where you feel stuck change the formation to the ones I suggested and I'm sure you will notice changes.
    I can't tell If no 15 is a DC, if he is change him for a DMC for those formations obviously.
    Last edited by KenoticFC; 11-27-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Pro
    I really can't tell why st don't score in the game, but my current st is always my top scorer for the past 6 seasons he became even more prolific with the new update this season he has scored almost 50 goals already (assuming all his freekick goals count) I had given up on st position until I got him so I suggest you keep experimenting players until you get a good st

Rookie
    Mate my forward is ok not great gets a goal every other game it be fair I just lost to a team that was 85 to my 105 wtf he played a ****ed up format

Pro
    Try buying a recommended player in that position and make sure his quality is the highest in your squad my st constantly outscores my aml /amr with both of them assisting 90% of his goals

The best of the best
    The Best of the Best

Rookie
    Try 3-2-3-2 system... 3DC with 2MC + 3AML/R/C and finally 2 strikers... u will see how effective this formation...

I'm happy after the update plying the 4-3-3 again after almost 2 years with ma 2nd team.

The teams are calibrated to give the role of protagonism to some players so thats why some teams have as better scorers the attackers frrom the 2nd line than the STs, but as said, now I use 3 sts and are all awesome.

Then switch the players have a consequence that depend basically of the match scenario, which is different in every case. You should start playing with the best avq players where you see that they contribute more and then you can, if they dont participe as you expect, switch their positions, perfectly a ST can stay as aml-r, amc as mc, etc. having a good impact in the simulation.
    Cheers!