Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: I won uk tour level 7

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't hear a single word of congratulations from you and that toxactl and vernie 83 ... what do you expect me to react ? you guys make me feel that you are unfriendly . jealous . haters call it whatever u like .... i no longer care about such unfriendly attitude and I iwll start as many threads as i like

not every member will win the competition so not everyone is special , and i am among the first few in the world who won it in the first few hours of day 1 so yes we , the winners, are unique and do have the right to celebrate our success apart from the other topic which is general and filled with different ideas... this thread has title " I won the uk tour " is targeting everyone who won it such as tyltyl..

again . u guys should get it that not all people are the same and not everybody like to be packed in a sardine box ...
    Yep, that's me. I'm the devil myself. Now, I am serious just for one minute, man there is something wrong with you. I mean no offense, just that's the way I feel

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernie83 View Post
    I'm the devil myself. Now, I am serious just for one minute, man there is something wrong with you. I mean no offense, just that's the way I feel
    I respect your feelings and the way you look at me ... just don't expect me to follow you viewpoint .... any other requests ?

Dreamer
    I respect your feelings and the way you look at me ... just don't expect me to follow you viewpoint .... any other requests ?
    Nope.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    thankful to Almighty God, I just also won another UK TOUR

Pro

Famous
    If this god is that almighty, we may have a chance to be rid of this truckload of bugs...
    USARABAT and rogerniceguy like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Pro
    I don't see any bug that deeply affect the core of the game ... what you are pointing at are just few minor little unimportant ones

here you go
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I won uk tour level 7-200w_d.gif  
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 11-30-2017 at 03:54 AM.
    USARABAT likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

I don't see any bug that deeply affect the core of the game ... what you are pointing at are just few minor little unimportant ones
    LOL the game is full of bugs and cockaroaches ! Don't be one also just cause God is almight LOL
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast