Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: I won uk tour level 7

Pro
    I used 41221 against City 7 which was using 433 ... It depends on your opponent's formation.

I advise you to train twice BEFORE u start the game . Make sure your players are at least 80% rested and in good morals.

Play Hard defending because last city team is way strong and enable counter attack and hard tackles ...

You need luck to win so Good luck
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Belaggi View Post
    What formation and tactics did you use guys, i am stuck on lvl 7 whole day, spent 60 tokens for rebuys already and i would really appreciate some advice
    Tower Bridge FC 180% (150.0)
    Winning Eleven 140% (140.4)

Final result: 1-3

I used the same strategy and formation against every team in the challenge (and in league/cup also). It doesn't really make a difference.

Team Mentality: Hard Defending
    Focus passing: Mixed
    Passing Style: Mixed
    Force Counter Attacks: On
    Pressing Style: High
    Tackling Style: Normal
    Marking Style: Man to Man
    Play Offside Trap: Off

I won uk tour level 7-te.jpg
    Last edited by Tyltyl; 11-28-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    USARABAT, 112000 and Francicic01 like this.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Really? A single thread to announce what you achieved? So every each of forum members that wins should create a new thread? Aren't there already too many thread opened for uk tour? Not enough for you?

Get yourself together
    You don't understand, he is special! The world has to know!
    It wasn't our day.

Pro
    nice amount of tokens

Pro
    Yes I am , and I am glad that you know it and you are always pissed off lol

Pro
    Unfortunately I didn't hear a single word of congratulations from you and that toxactl and vernie 83 ... what do you expect me to react ? you guys make me feel that you are unfriendly . jealous . haters call it whatever u like .... i no longer care about such unfriendly attitude and I iwll start as many threads as i like

not every member will win the competition so not everyone is special , and i am among the first few in the world who won it in the first few hours of day 1 so yes we , the winners, are unique and do have the right to celebrate our success apart from the other topic which is general and filled with different ideas... this thread has title " I won the uk tour " is targeting everyone who won it such as tyltyl..

again . u guys should get it that not all people are the same and not everybody like to be packed in a sardine box ...
    Rasta Tone and Francicic01 like this.

Hi USARABAT. Congratz!

Can you kindly upload a screenshot of your last challenge match numbers (statistics)?
    It would be really helpful for me to build a strategy for this match
    USARABAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You don't understand, he is special! The world has to know!
    Oooooh he is "special". Got it.
    Toxcatl likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Really? A single thread to announce what you achieved? So every each of forum members that wins should create a new thread? Aren't there already too many thread opened for uk tour? Not enough for you?

Get yourself together
    hey it's still something interesting, imo

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't hear a single word of congratulations from you and that toxactl and vernie 83 ... what do you expect me to react ? you guys make me feel that you are unfriendly . jealous . haters call it whatever u like .... i no longer care about such unfriendly attitude and I iwll start as many threads as i like

not every member will win the competition so not everyone is special , and i am among the first few in the world who won it in the first few hours of day 1 so yes we , the winners, are unique and do have the right to celebrate our success apart from the other topic which is general and filled with different ideas... this thread has title " I won the uk tour " is targeting everyone who won it such as tyltyl..

again . u guys should get it that not all people are the same and not everybody like to be packed in a sardine box ...
    Oh, calm down friend, you just missed a post before

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Please, keep going! Good job!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast