Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: The new Cup format is disgraceful

Rookie
    In my opinion no one is forced to play the Cup.
    Play the Cup means Tokens for Nordeus, if you want at least try to compete buy token and buy scouts.
    So for me is quite easy, don't you like the cup system? Don't play it, don't build the team to compete in the Cup, don't waste token.
    Whining here isn't the solution, but if the next season Nordeus will see less transfer, less token purchased, I think something will change.
    gkassimis, kullehh and aiureah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    @ice87 That's what i was saying. But don't waste your time explaining to ignorants. Top Eleven, where is the fair play in this Cup format? All i want is to be fair.
    Thank you for calling me ignorant. Very kind. IMO, the cup is far fairer now than it used to be, because ALL teams in the competition, start out as virtual equals, regardless of level. If it is now so UNFAIR, why was the old way better, when quality level teams such as 25q being up against 70q teams, and the better teams were then ceeded to avoid each other, where as now, it is a completely open draw?

Lower level teams had absolutely no chance of winning the cup before, but now they at least start out on a level footing.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Well, it seems like u dont know how it is working now.

Lvl doesnt matter. The matter is quality.... As you are lvl9, the highest quality u can get from market is SCOUT which u have to spend 50T. Am I right?
    Where lvl 10 only have to spend maximum 10T to get one player whicg is equal to your SCOUT. Thats the matter.
    Imagine if lvl 11... 10T for WORLD CLASS.

I was lvl 6 and able to beat all lvl 8 reached semi in last season. The player beaten me was lvl 8 as well and his quality at the beginning was 45, same as me. However, when he reached semi, his quality become 58. He power trained his players?? No!!! He only spend 10T per players and he got 5 world class......
    To reply to your comment, in some ways you are right, but others you are not. You are right, that I would have to pay 50T to buy a scout, but there are 2 ways to go from that. I could get a 5* player from the auction, who is nearly a scout, for far less than 50T, or on the other hand, I could pay the 50 for a scout, and have him get to next star after just a few skill points.

The way I defend the new competition is to say, that if lower level teams are grouped with higher level teams, it must mean that the lower level sides are too good for their own natural level.
    LONDON CITY

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    To reply to your comment, in some ways you are right, but others you are not. You are right, that I would have to pay 50T to buy a scout, but there are 2 ways to go from that. I could get a 5* player from the auction, who is nearly a scout, for far less than 50T, or on the other hand, I could pay the 50 for a scout, and have him get to next star after just a few skill points.

The way I defend the new competition is to say, that if lower level teams are grouped with higher level teams, it must mean that the lower level sides are too good for their own natural level.

Yes, u can get 5* player from auction even with special ability but u have to w8 for long time. Even the player come out, u have to enter war.....

For me, both old and new system still suck!!

Nordeus is the winner....
    kullehh likes this.

the new cup is suck!! -.-
    aiureah and kullehh like this.

You should jump in my shoes, Played a level 4 player with a terrible team, Lost 4-2 at home and 1-0 away with a stronger team for second game, RNG royally ****ed me over

The new Cup format is disgraceful-top-eleven-cup.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Yes, u can get 5* player from auction even with special ability but u have to w8 for long time. Even the player come out, u have to enter war.....

For me, both old and new system still suck!!

Nordeus is the winner....
    There will never be a perfect solution to the cup format, unless it is restricted to just teams on the same level and quality, and that is almost impossible to do, and even then, it would just be a clone of the CL.

On the auction point, it is only day 2 of the season, but I already have two new "scout" players, bought through the auctions as 5* for a combined total of 19T, and they have reached the scout status through general training (not power training).
    LONDON CITY

Apprentice
    Out of 128 teams in the Cup, there are 28 level 9 teams, 99 level 10 teams and me at level 8. Is this a joke? What i am? The guinea pig? The black sheep in the flock? Nordeus, i want some answers.
    magic3, peppe88 and ice87s like this.

Nordeus wants your money, plain and simple. They changed the Cup format so people who lose the initial rounds will spend more money and buy more tokens and improve their team so you have better luck in the CL and league. They don't care about your complaints, any issues you have, none of it. All they care about is getting the number off your credit card. One of my clubs just lost the initial round of the Cup too. It's asinine, but I'm smart enough not to fall for their spend more money trap. It is what it is.
    aiureah likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    There will never be a perfect solution to the cup format, unless it is restricted to just teams on the same level and quality, and that is almost impossible to do, and even then, it would just be a clone of the CL.

On the auction point, it is only day 2 of the season, but I already have two new "scout" players, bought through the auctions as 5* for a combined total of 19T, and they have reached the scout status through general training (not power training).
    Do they have SA?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast