Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Sons of Pitches
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 3 Post By Toxcatl

Thread: Continued Issues with Match Stats....

Continued Issues with Match Stats....

We as managers have just a few things that we can rely on to help determine if we're doing well.

1.The assistant manager who have proven to be wrong more times than right is really just a distraction.
    2. The animations which are slightly more informative, but can also throw you off if you have a opposing manager who is constantly changing commands and formation.
    3. The match stats. These in my opinion are the most informative.

With that said, i just played a Asso match and didn't receive my match stats until 75mins into the match. Too late to really do anything. This has been a huge issue for me since everything switched over to the current build. This happens quite a bit. Please consider fine tuning important things like these in your next update.

Sincerely,

a Top 11 veteran
    madflo19 and pcmacdaniel like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, you must visit the forum more often

the trick is to leave your live game, go to another sector and come back - to see the fresh stats.

but be careful not to do that after switching your orders because you must stay 4-5 min. games or else the game not gonna follow that

... yeah, I know
    Toxcatl and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

And you shouldn't do that during animation.
    I wonder, is it really that hard to add proper synchronization? This problem hasn't been fixed since I started to play 1.5 years ago, and I don't know when it did appear for the first time. I guess it was always here.
    Nordeus are really talanted and have a vision. For them it is better to fix (read: remove) things that weren't broken, and make us use crutches for this crippled game...
    pcmacdaniel, madflo19 and brolly like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    The match stats also extremely erratic for about first 30 minutes of a match. I'll be playing against a team w/o the manager present, and leave then reenter match around 15th minute and opponent has 90% passes completed. Then at end of game, opponent only complete 80% of passes.
    Level 40 Manager