Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The new cup system is freaking horse sh#$

I will like to also boycott except it's a nice feeling after you beat up a level 5-6 guy (I am at level 3). I will try my best but I agree with you guys, the cup has become a joke lately...Well at least the champions league is more realistic.
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

its just a game lol why do people get so worked up over it....people boycotting it cause they think they cant win....Man up lol
    Zeon likes this.
    League
    Winner (5) - Seasons 1,2,4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Champios League
    Winner (3) - Seasons 4,5,6
    Runner Up (1) - Season 3

Cup
    Last 16 (1) - Season 5

guys... this is how the cup usually works in real life... all teams can draw againt any other from any profesional league.. im sure any of you saw draws like a 3d division team against 1st division team.. but no one cry.. stop crying every time
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Satwe View Post
    guys... this is how the cup usually works in real life... all teams can draw againt any other from any profesional league.. im sure any of you saw draws like a 3d division team against 1st division team.. but no one cry.. stop crying every time
    I wasn't complaining about the old setup which was pretty cool though I didn't stand a chance lots of times. This setup only helps teams that suck for their comparable league level. I went to the semis last year which I have never done before and I still hate it.

I will always be drawn against higher league level teams but the same can never happen to them because they don't want to put in the effort and tokens.

On a positive note the money is better for me and if they want to use win bonuses they will have to pay out of their nose because they are at higher levels.
    Last edited by Kukilon; 04-07-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Apprentice
    Looks like not everyone got new cup system.

I have inactive opponents with 1* subs and 7* starters...and I hope I can pass them ball is verry round

Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    I wasn't complaining about the old setup which was pretty cool though I didn't stand a chance lots of times. This setup only helps teams that suck for their comparable league level. I went to the semis last year which I have never done before and I still hate it.

I will always be drawn against higher league level teams but the same can never happen to them because they don't want to put in the effort and tokens.

On a positive note the money is better for me and if they want to use win bonuses they will have to pay out of their nose because they are at higher levels.
    well in some point i agree with you.. but the higher lvl teams are mostly abandoned and with illegal formations.. you should be able to pass them.. but i know how much the game engine suck so i think id go for the fast money too
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

same here, I'm level 7 and ALL of my opponents are level 8-9, ALL of them.

Addicted
    is there much money to win in his cup though? im guessing the prize money is very low

Quote Originally Posted by Maor23 View Post
    same here, I'm level 7 and ALL of my opponents are level 8-9, ALL of them.
    Same as you but... + 10 Levels.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    is there much money to win in his cup though? im guessing the prize money is very low
    I play strictly for the money! Darth Sideous told me whoever has the first $billion will be qualified to claim the prize of real cash worth $10.000.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast