Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Rewards for the 100 anniversary competition !

Famous
    Well, sadly this challenge is dedicated to people who twisted the draw...like me! I ended up in a 50% average league and last season I scored 150 in a similar situation. For others, the challenge will be huge and the reward not exactly adapted.
    USARABAT and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    I won the triple last season, and don't think I scored 180 goals for the entire season.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    well we are talking about a competition that last 28 days not 10-13 days like the previous ones !

In previous tournaments, we had much more precious rewards such as 20 rests , a chance to win a 7 stars player, and 30 or 131 tokens in UK Tour for ex , although the MAJORITY DIDN'T complete it and won 100 tokens nor 6-7* players !

In this competition, 80% of managers will not be able to reach 180 goals !! and for irony only if they reached 179 goals also they will get nothing !
    so these 31 tokens are going to be almost impossible for the majority of managers to get.

What will the majority get after 28 days ?? 1 token and 3 rests and 10 morals and of course an important shirt and emblem !!.. haha enjoy

For those lucky 20% managers who will made it and reach 180 goals ... what can they do with 30 tokens on the crazy auction that they've created by allowing all managers to participate in bidding ???? only ONE player between 20-24 with 96 % OR two players at mid age ( 26-30 years ) ...
    Yep overhyped as per usual

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Actually think everyone should have been given a number of tokens corresponding to their league level. League level 50? 50 tokens. League level 5? 5 tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Actually think everyone should have been given a number of tokens corresponding to their league level. League level 50? 50 tokens. League level 5? 5 tokens.
    Doubt anyone would have complained.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1 goal > 1 token

above 100 goals, 2 goals > 1 token.

That's a good prize for celebrating 100 seasons.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Had a match today which I won by default because my opponent didn't have 11 players.
    Do I get three goals added? For now it looks like I didn't get any goals.
    Will post this in the bug section as well. In my opinion all teams who don't show up with 11 players in a match should get a penalty (-10 points or something like that).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12