Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: About market value

Dreamer

About market value

How to determine the market value? It's seems changed, or is it usual?

Pro
    - on Auction :
    increases every season at low levels
    increases every two seasons at mid levels
    increases every 4-10 seasons at higher levels

- Your own players:
    A- decreases at the first day of every new season
    B- increases with training

Dreamer
    At the first of last season, i bought 10 players with market value of 111M. After 5 days matches, i checked all the players and 2 midfield got decreases market value to 110M. This season, those 2 midfield got back their market value to 111M, but my 2 defender got decreases market value to 110M.

Dreamer
    Yes, value decreases with age.
    Start of every season, the value of the players in your team will go down....if not in multiple Mill....atleast some fraction of Mill.
    Once you train these players back to 6*-7*, they might go up back to 111M

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    - on Auction :
    increases every season at low levels
    increases every two seasons at mid levels
    increases every 4-10 seasons at higher levels
    Wrong =/

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    At the first of last season, i bought 10 players with market value of 111M. After 5 days matches, i checked all the players and 2 midfield got decreases market value to 110M. This season, those 2 midfield got back their market value to 111M, but my 2 defender got decreases market value to 110M.
    Sounds like you made a mistake. It seems they weren't 111M, not all of them.

Value depends on: quality, age and talent (hidden parameter that determines how fast the player gets XP). Value doesn't depend on special abilities and amount of positions.

If you need boring details: as you probably know, 1% of quality equals 0.25 points of overall quality. Every 1% increases player's value. Every 4th increase (when overall quality gets 1 full point) is bigger.
    Every year in age reduces Value, though I don't know the exact numbers.
    Talent is a hidden parameter. But comparing players of the same age and same quality we can guess if a player is FT or not.
    On higher levels, where overall quality is really big, it is hard to tell FT from non-FT. On extremely high levels it is impossible to do so: every player of the same age and quality has the same value.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-15-2017 at 05:48 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Wrong =/

Sounds like you made a mistake. It seems they weren't 111M, not all of them.

Value depends on: quality, age and talent (hidden parameter that determines how fast the player gets XP). Value doesn't depend on special abilities and amount of positions.

If you need boring details: as you probably know every 1% of players quality is equal 0.25 points of overall quality. Every 1% increases player's value. Every 4th increase (when overall quality gets 1 full point) is bigger.
    Every year in age reduces Value, though I don't know the exact numbers.
    Talent is a hidden parameter. But comparing players of the same age and same quality we can guess if a player is FT or not.
    On higher levels, where overall quality is really big, it is hard to tell FT from non-FT. On extremely high levels it is impossible to do so: every player of the same age and quality has the same value.
    Yeah, i hope i am thats wrong, and not the system

By the way, if i'm not wrong, the market value never changed. Only salary change every new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Yeah, i hope i am thats wrong, and not the system

By the way, if i'm not wrong, the market value never changed. Only salary change every new contract.
    Wow, where did you get that? =] Value does change. Here, have a look:

About market value-98.jpg

About market value-99.jpg
    Pangihutan Manik likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

I only see players for sale who are valued at £105/6/7/8 million, never higher or lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    I only see players for sale who are valued at £105/6/7/8 million, never higher or lower.
    What is your level? 19-21?
    Anyway, this range will only become smaller and smaller as you gain levels.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 12-15-2017 at 01:00 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    What is your level? 19-21?
    Anyway, this range will only become smaller and smaller as you gain levels.
    Level 24. I see the odd £109 million player and will bid for them, sometimes I'll win if there is little interest in them. I rarely go into double figures when spending tokens as at that point it's just a competition of egos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast