Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Training advice needed

Training advice needed

Hi

I have over 400 rests and I’m going to use a large part of them training my team to improve the quality.

Would I be best to train my entire squad or just the first 11?

I’ve noted in the past that if I only select a few players they don’t seem to get the full benefit.

Any hints or tips would be helpful.

Thanks
    Dan
    ramonphonorato likes this.

If you already have some young players that are also the best performing players in your team then spend the packs on them. No matter how much you spend on increasing the skills on players, if they are not good in the pitch you are wasting packs. Find the players that score the most (AMR,AML,AMC or ST maybe), find the defenders that have the best ratings 8 or above. You get the point, find the players that you know have been helping the team most and reward them.
    Also do not waste many packs on players over 21 they start to decrease their growth after that period. Try to get your hands in 18yo some fast trainers and invest on them maybe. You can find them for much cheaper than over 90% players.
    Toxcatl, USARABAT and Dan G like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    If you already have some young players that are also the best performing players in your team then spend the packs on them. No matter how much you spend on increasing the skills on players, if they are not good in the pitch you are wasting packs. Find the players that score the most (AMR,AML,AMC or ST maybe), find the defenders that have the best ratings 8 or above. You get the point, find the players that you know have been helping the team most and reward them.
    Also do not waste many packs on players over 21 they start to decrease their growth after that period. Try to get your hands in 18yo some fast trainers and invest on them maybe. You can find them for much cheaper than over 90% players.
    Many thanks
    KenoticFC likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
    Hi

I have over 400 rests and I’m going to use a large part of them training my team to improve the quality.

I’ve noted in the past that if I only select a few players they don’t seem to get the full benefit.

Thanks
    Dan
    Just do 20 x goalkeeper training (you gain nothing) and then select your players primary target skills, you will see the difference lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan G View Post
    Hi
    If you can upload a pic with your team, I can tell exactly to whom you can invest your greens.

* a pic like this
    Training advice needed-team-d5-b.jpg

and your level number
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If you can upload a pic with your team, I can tell exactly to whom you can invest your greens.

* a pic like this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TEAM D5 b.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	92083

and your level number
    hi, i was following this post and i would like to have this advice too, here's my team, i'm level 12 (training level 35)

Training advice needed-1.jpg

Thank you DanG to make this post and sorry if i'm taking advantage of it
    Last edited by redmitv; 12-14-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Train the players with the highest values.
    Toxcatl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobobo View Post
    Train the players with the highest values.
    Short, simple, and correct =]
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @ redmitv

lv12 - max q79 - max value 59-61M (this is the value for fast trainers)

So it's Manolas DC 18 y.o. your top FT you should invest extra greens.
    Strootman,Naingolan, Candela, Gervinho, Doumbla, Aldair are 2nd class FT but they have good profile (18-19 y.o., good positions & sa) to invest greens.
    Kolarov is also ok (but 20 y.o. so only one more season as FT).
    2nd class meaning that for a development of one extra star, Manolas needs 70-75 greens while the others 90-100 greens.

You must invest to those only players your extra greens.
    Last day of the season, sell all the others and keep those 8 plus 6 low quality players (like 2* academy or some you 'll buy as 3* players - 2* the next season).
    Meanwhile, use all the team of course for the daily bonus training and the daily games.
    redmitv and Toxcatl like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hey sorry to interrupt. Does anyone know which training method is better, using GK drills or different drills at once? And if it's GK drill, what is the most useful drill for each position since the next training only needs 1 drill after 6 GK drills?
    Last edited by deorvd; 12-14-2017 at 11:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast