Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: How to bid player from other than friend?

Quote Originally Posted by girl gooner View Post
    Makes no difference. I've got a fair number of friends. I can't bid for their players though . Occasionally It allows me to bid for a cr*p player . The point we were making was how come complete strangers
    can bid for your top players and how did they find you.??? P.s Not in same cup draw I've checked everytime.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    friend from fb you cant be able to bid their player if they not in your server.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Famous
    It's the same rule as fo nego: you cannot bid for players >6 stars. Only 5ish or less. But as long as both managers are on the same server, they may bid for the other's players
    girl gooner likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    It's the same rule as fo nego: you cannot bid for players >6 stars. Only 5ish or less. But as long as both managers are on the same server, they may bid for the other's players
    Well I must have server all to myself then because Facebook friends , game friends, Association friends.I can't and I've tried a million times sign/bid for anyone above 4 stars. I have never been able to do it, so I haven't flouted any rules ( if I had I'm sure no support would've been in touch),Although teams I haven't even heard of can bid for my player's. So there goes the F.B friends theory for me at least . blame it on the turks . < Only joking .

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12