Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ranking system in league

Hopefully Nordeus will be fair and give you the title.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Hi guys! That's an interesting case. Perfect League ties are extremely rare. In such cases head-to-head results are not considered. Instead, a match between the tied teams is simulated in the background. The match is played on a neutral venue and is simulated in a manner of seconds. The winner of this play-off grabs the 1st place trophy. So the same rules apply here as the ones used for the Premier League.
    Toxcatl likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch View Post
    Hi guys! That's an interesting case. Perfect League ties are extremely rare. In such cases head-to-head results are not considered. Instead, a match between the tied teams is simulated in the background. The match is played on a neutral venue and is simulated in a manner of seconds. The winner of this play-off grabs the 1st place trophy. So the same rules apply here as the ones used for the Premier League.
    Well, in the Premier League they don't "simulate game in the background", they play it actually, so the rule should be changed to head-to-head result...
    KenoticFC and gizzmo like this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Well, in the Premier League they don't "simulate game in the background", they play it actually, so the rule should be changed to head-to-head result...
    That's a fair point. Also, many leagues do count head-to-head results, such as the Bundesliga. I will escalate this as a suggestion for changing the League tie-break criteria.

Cheers!
    Steppenwolf likes this.

Pro
    Is this a joke? So someone put effort into his team all season only to loose the title by a "match simulated in the background" This is actually laughable!
    KenoticFC likes this.

Famous
    In Nordeus' English, "Match simulated in the background" means: we just randomly gave the first place to one of them. Thank you...
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    in nordeus' english, "match simulated in the background" means: We just randomly gave the first place to one of them. Thank you...
    lol:d

This opens a whole new level for conspiracy and myth-busting. Are all matches like this, we already know the live simulation is fake. Oh well I retire my case. as long as we don't know the end result then we have nothing to worry.

Is this a joke? Background simulation? When? What if my players were below 30% condition? What if my main player was injured. This is not fair Nordeus. May I see the result of a "background match simulation"? What a joke, i don't belive this... Lol...
    KenoticFC likes this.

nonsense! that cannot be right!!

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast