Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Assistant Manager Recommendations Inquiry

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2

    Assistant Manager Recommendations Inquiry

    I am new to game. Have been playing 4 days. Played only 2 matches before finishing 7th. Assistant Manager recommends 3 players, all of whom play position not in my current tactical formation.

    Can I buy Assistant Manager recommendation for 14 tokens and 30k in annual wages who is worth 1.6M, then immediately auction same player to raise money for club expenses? No transfer fee required because sponsor paid fes.

    I have spent over 30 mins investigating answers throughout Internet, but no information using most recent update/game engine.

    I have 22 hrs left on this Assistant Manager recommendation. Any help is appreciated.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    19
    Don't buy them save tokens also they are older players so not good for future seasons

  3. #3
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,699
    Don't buy them save tokens also they are older players so not good for future seasons
    wrong advice

    yes, it's good to buy the recommended cheap player of a.m. and sell him to get the money.
    The same with the token academy player (remember to build fist the training for academy players).
    Those are good deals for players who starting now the game and are short of money.
    dave1311 and manoc1992 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2
    I spent 14 tokens and earned 1.74 million on the auction for the player. Although I am out the tokens, I earned more for them then if I used the in-game exchange rate.

  5. #5
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,699
    ok, good deal.
    The most important you must have in your mind, is that all your players next season if you promote to the next level, gonna loose a star.
    Your precious 6* player gonna be 5* the day 1 of the next season (LV2).
    So you must be careful with your bids.
    Try to buy lower q 5* players (near 80-85%) with less tokens as the lv1 managers are bidding like crazy.
    In your auctions, participate managers of LV1 and 2 only so they don't know how the game works so really wasting their tokens.
    From lv3, things are little better.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  6. #6
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,593
    At Level 1 you really need to be buying high-3* and 4* players in the Transfer Market. If you go for 5* players you run out of ready cash very quickly, even if you have the tokens...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...


  7. #7
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    TE has a shitty balance.
    Early levels are difficult and more or less balanced. You need everything, but mostly cash to buy players, and treatments (red boxes), because injuries are often. Tokens and Rests are nice addition, but they are not vitally important.
    Mid levels are easy and unbalanced though. Money is no longer an issue, you have virtually unlimited cash even with maximum win bonuses for your players. Injuries become more and more rare, and red packs start to stockpile (on level 16 I have almost 1k of them gathering dust). Blue packs is not a problem too, as long as you don't mindlessly keep your team on the maximum morale all the time.
    High levels are more difficult (hard or impossible to spot good players, for instance), and even less balanced.

    We have 5 types of resources, and 3 of them don't matter from the mid levels onward =\ Only Tokens and Rests are valuable.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-07-2018 at 09:27 PM.
    112000 likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    TE has a shitty balance.
    Early levels are difficult and more or less balanced. You need everything, but mostly cash to buy players, and treatments (red boxes), because injuries are often. Tokens and Rests are nice addition, but they are not vitally important.
    Mid levels are easy and unbalanced though. Money is no longer an issue, you have virtually unlimited cash even with maximum win bonuses for your players. Injuries become more and more rare, and red packs start to stockpile (on level 16 I have almost 1k of them gathering dust). Blue packs is not a problem too, as long as you don't mindlessly keep your team on the maximum morale all the time.
    High levels are more difficult (hard or impossible to spot good players, for instance), and even less balanced.

    We have 5 types of resources, and 3 of them don't matter from the mid levels onward =\ Only Tokens and Rests are valuable.
    I agree with the facts you said, but I think it's good to have different problems through time.
    It's more fun.
    I will be bored if in level 20 I still solve the problem I faced since level 1.
    I quit many games like that.
    Last edited by 112000; 01-08-2018 at 01:48 AM.

  9. #9
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    I agree with the facts you said, but I think it's good to have different problems through time.
    It's more fun.
    I will be bored if in level 20 I still solve the problem I faced since level 1.
    I quit many games like that.
    The problem is there is no additional problems on mid levels. It is an easy mode comparing to low level -- the same old sh1t, but without cash and treatments deficiency.
    It wasn't our day.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    The problem is there is no additional problems on mid levels. It is an easy mode comparing to low level -- the same old sh1t, but without cash and treatments deficiency.
    That's because you are too good so you get bored fast.
    I was struggling with money until I found out there is fast trainer. It was about level 7-8 <- this is begin of my mid-levels. Before that, I even watched videos for money.

    Lots of my friends still short of money in level 15-16, some at level 21 but only have enough money to buy two 5 stars players.
    I bet they don't know about fast trainer because they still buy old players.
    For them there will be no mid levels.
    I think if there is additional problem, they will not stand a chance to continue playing.

    Back to the topic, I think I should have used those tokens like OP suggest in low levels to save my time rather than piled them up.
    Now I have > 1k but I think I will stop playing before I use up all of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast