Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Infinity tokens? How to bid?!

  1. #21
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lecht View Post
    You mean 8 seasons ago? Cuz he's 26.

    Impressive!
    100 rests is all i need to train a player.
    im at level 2, i have a player at the age of 19 with 3 stars
    Is it worth to train him like you do?
    I bought him when he was 18 so he played: 18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26. That's 9 seasons!

    100 tokens is enough to train a fast trainer 20% quality up, but at 26yo he's a slow trainer that's why I had to spend 100 rests to train him from 130-140% at the beginning of this season , that's just 10% increase but he will gain about 10% more quality before the end of the season from player of the match award. He has already won 2 this season
    Last edited by Spartan117; 01-08-2018 at 05:49 PM.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

  2. #22
    Rookie Peter Lecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.deadpool View Post
    yes train him youngster will boost up very fast n they will give their best on the pitch
    okie dokie. thank you.

  3. #23
    Rookie Peter Lecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    I bought him when he was 18 so he played: 18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26. That's 9 seasons!

    100 tokens is enough to train a fast trainer 20% quality up, but at 26yo he's a slow trainer that's why I had to spend 100 rests to train him from 130-140% at the beginning of this season , that's just 10% increase but he will gain about 10% more quality before the end of the season from player of the match award. He has already won 2 this season
    oh nooo my bad. ✌️

    okie dokie, i will train then!
    if it doesn't work then i'll try everything suggested on this post.

    huge thanks guys!
    ❤️

  4. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    82
    How can you lose your mind for a game mate

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Peter Lecht likes this.

  5. #25
    Rookie Peter Lecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by ishaqthkr View Post
    How can you lose your mind for a game mate

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    exactly. I don't even know mate.
    I'm not a game person, only play football managers type.

  6. #26
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Appreciated man. Yes just put your players out of position to finish below the 8th place. Don't worry what people say it is you who decides how to play the game. Keep in mind that sometimes having a team that is not very strong can bring some advantages like having an easier cup and champions league competition, you'll eventually figure it out yourself Keep reading posts on the forum
    This is Not „how to play the game“ but „how to Not play it“. I mean.. This is a game for People having fun managing teams and showing their Skills. What is a victory worth if its not made by Skill but by using a hole in the System to Beat others.

  7. #27
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    I would recommend you to Transfer with players directly who are 2 or 3 levels above you. They are happy for getting tokens for 2-3 star players they dont need and you get a good player who is nearly scout and u21 for about 13 Token.

    Using this technic i Managed to build up an 120% team without ever buying a single token or manipulating the league results.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

  8. #28
    Rookie Peter Lecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by DerJeweler View Post
    I would recommend you to Transfer with players directly who are 2 or 3 levels above you. They are happy for getting tokens for 2-3 star players they dont need and you get a good player who is nearly scout and u21 for about 13 Token.

    Using this technic i Managed to build up an 120% team without ever buying a single token or manipulating the league results.
    I can't do that yet as i'm only on Level 2.
    so...
    I'm trying everything.
    At the moment, i buy 3 star players and train em first.
    Most likely if things don't work (like doesn't increase star/improve) i'll go for what Kenotic suggested.
    Kinda like my main objective.

  9. #29
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Here is my player I signed about 9 seasons ago for 6 tokens. Since then he has always finished each season above 140%. He reached 150% at the end of last season so it was easy to train him back to 140% this season after he got the - 20% quality. It cost me about 100 rest packs that's just 3 days of farming. I have about 8 other players like this so it's very possible and easy.

    The best of the best
    I just do not buy your nice story my friend: 100 greens to get one 25 years old player from 120 to 140%. Pure joke! It took at the very least 50 greens each to pump up my 5 18-years old FT from 5 to 6 stars.
    And even if you could find one by luck (there is only one Messi after all!!), you'd need to do that 12 or 13 times to get a 140% team. Which makes almost 1500 packs. Easy as you said... Just tell us you are tanking or buying greens.
    HairDryer likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

    Level: 33

    Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

    Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

  10. #30
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by DerJeweler View Post
    This is Not „how to play the game“ but „how to Not play it“. I mean.. This is a game for People having fun managing teams and showing their Skills. What is a victory worth if its not made by Skill but by using a hole in the System to Beat others.
    At least realize the context I was talking about. Its about giving general advice about how to avoid certain mistakes that I or other forumers have done in our early seasons and passing it to new players who ask, in this case it was about resources and managing them. And if you believe that this game requires skills then define what do you mean by ''skills''. win a treble with a 3 star team in a higher level competition and then I will call yours skillzzz. The only skill this game requires right now is managing resources, spotting your best players performances,trying to get a fair draw etc. Live matches don't care about our skills most of the time.
    HairDryer likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast