Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Good Trainers?

Good Trainers?

I have seen mention that some players are good trainers.

I bought 18 and 19 year olds for not too many tokens and wondered if there was a way of telling?

Also, if I want to spend rests increasing these players I’d like to hear suggestions of training schedules.

My players are all AMR/AMC/AML.

Yes, give them the exact same training regime, count how many skill points they accumulate out of 5. The one who gains more is the fast trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Yes, give them the exact same training regime, count how many skill points they accumulate out of 5. The one who gains more is the fast trainer.
    Not even close, man.

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-trainers.html
    Summary: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post316491

Use search, it was discussed like a million times.
    xander and nikolgiorgos like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Not even close, man.

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-trainers.html
    Summary: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...tml#post316491

Use search, it was discussed like a million times.
    Sorry, was a bit of a lazy answer. Usually they gain 4 sp per 22.5% training. Or a man I wrong again? XD

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Sorry, was a bit of a lazy answer. Usually they gain 4 sp per 22.5% training. Or a man I wrong again? XD
    I don't know. It depends on what quality you are talking about =P
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    there are fast trainers and super fast trainers , the superfast trainers have a bigger value than a fast trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    there are fast trainers and super fast trainers , the superfast trainers have a bigger value than a fast trainer.
    There is a hidden parameter (Talent) that determines the pace of training; the higher this parameter, the higher the Value. Nothing less, nothing more.
    We just agree to call players with high Talent "fast trainers", but there is no specific flag of "fast-trainer-ness" nor grades of it in the game mechanics AFAIK. We can add grades artificially, but I honestly don't see the point.

"Second freshness - that's what is nonsense! There is only one freshness - the first - and it is also the last. And if sturgeon is of the second freshness, that means it is simply rotten." (Bulgakov, "The Master and Margarita")
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-10-2018 at 04:18 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    There is a hidden parameter (Talent) that determines the pace of training; the higher this parameter, the higher the Value. Nothing less, nothing more.
    We just agree to call players with high Talent "fast trainers", but there is no specific flag of "fast-trainer-ness" nor grades of it in the game mechanics AFAIK. We can add grades artificially, but I honestly don't see the point.

"Second freshness - that's what is nonsense! There is only one freshness - the first - and it is also the last. And if sturgeon is of the second freshness, that means it is simply rotten." (Bulgakov, "The Master and Margarita")

Sorry to contradict you but you are wrong and I have the means to prove it. There are 3 tipes of players , the slow trainers , fast trainers and super fast trainers . Slow trainers are the free players from academy fast and super fast trainers are the one that cost tokens .

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsunited View Post
    Sorry to contradict you but you are wrong and I have the means to prove it. There are 3 tipes of players , the slow trainers , fast trainers and super fast trainers . Slow trainers are the free players from academy fast and super fast trainers are the one that cost tokens .
    You are saying that there are only three grades of players, right? So every player is either ST, FT or SFT. Therefore, every 18 y/o player may have one of three different Values (accordingly to his training grade).
    Well, I don't see it. I see that Value can be anything in the given span, from certain number to another certain number (these numbers depend on the Overall quality). There are no steps in Value, it's continuous.

Of course, I may be wrong. I'm excited to hear your explanations on the subject that will prove your words.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-10-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Take a look at the pictures of two of my players bellow . One of them , Ciprian Lupu is a player from my own academy , the good one , it costed me some tokens , I don't remember exactly how much . The other one , A. Ahman , I bought from the transfer list , his quality was only 40% but his value was extremly high , that was the reason I bought him. It costed around 40 millions , when other players of his age and quality costed only 33-35 milions .

As you can see from the pictures , both players have same quality now , they play on the same positions ( the difference is the one is ML and other MR ) , they have both legs , and special ability . But the value and wage of one of them is bigger .

I have also mace the following test . I powertrained both of them in the same time with the goalkeeper training method and as you can see from the picture one of them , the "superfast" trainer , gained 13% quality when the other one only 10% .Good Trainers?-img_1946.jpgGood Trainers?-img_1947.jpgGood Trainers?-img_1948.jpgGood Trainers?-img_1949.jpgGood Trainers?-img_1950.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast