Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Give Away to the Forum.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Give Away to the Forum.

Well, I believe you read the title, and yes I am giving away free stuff for mainly one reason: I am OFFICIALLY quitting the game because of time reasons.
    I just don t have any motivation left for this game. I won the treble and I felt just OK.I ve read multiply topics and 1 think stucked in my mind: THIS IS A NUMBERS GAME, and basically it. It s not a simulator for the real football, not at all. It s kind of annoying to see your player having unrealistically boom stats. And I have been playing this game for 4+ years and I next week I am turning 19 and I simply I don t think I can do this for the rest of my life.
    It s just a waste of time, too big waste of a time. I am feeling kind of forced too log in daily and honestly I can t do this anymore. I prefer doing other productive stats instead.
    So I am sorry for everything I did bad on this forum.
    Oh, and I would like 2 of my accounts deleted permently if I can. Please admin help me !
    I have my level 4 team which recently won the treble. This season is kind of settled to win treple again and I want a serious manager to manage it from now on.
    I have another 20 accounts, some with official items within and 2-3 1-2* teams if you know what I mean.
    And if someone is interested I will see what I can do.
    I am just lazy to list them all.
    I have these presents in my teams to offer, plus another 800Tokens worth of presents in the store for you too chose on my main accounts.
    and this official stuff.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	93569
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	93570
    I just want a simple thank you in return.

There are 4 rules:
    1 official jersey for 1 account
    2 premium stuff for 1 account.
    15+ posts on forum.
    I don t want a contest, I am choosing personally for official items and premium items are served in order.

Please don t use multiple accounts !
    I also have untreadable official jerseys but I can t do anything about that.

Oh, and I also have a gold 2 association to give away.If anyone is interested.
    If you want my other accounts just let me know.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 01-12-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    SeaNRosS, ibangali, smk fc and 1 others like this.
    I m still around, LOL!