Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Recommendations: How Often

Recommendations: How Often

How often does the recommendation occur... there's 10 days left in the season.. So an investment for this 79 token ST would be a gamble and would benefit me greatly this season..

But the player will drop to 6* in 11 days and will be 22..

Should I wait until the next recommendations (beginning days of the season) or go ahead and get this player and put my rests towards training.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    I did buy one 10 mins ago DMC player 79 tokens that exaclty what my team needed but mine was 19 years old

F.C. Internazionale Milano Fan.

Dreamer
    I bought one yesterday...dl/dc ... 19 years old.
    Personally, I would skip him since he is 21, so he will gain slower starting next season.
    You get recommendations once every game week.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by imjusthjoshinya View Post
    How often does the recommendation occur... there's 10 days left in the season.. So an investment for this 79 token ST would be a gamble and would benefit me greatly this season..

Should I wait until the next recommendations (beginning days of the season) or go ahead and get this player and put my rests towards training.

If you are going to power train him and use him for many seasons then u can buy him even if it's the last day of the season, but if u don't power train it would be a waste and I would suggest you wait till next season. However all my recommended players always perform, I've built a team around about 5 of these players in key positions and I'm still on a 62 match unbeaten run stretching to last season. I could never achieve this when I was relying on power training players gotten from auctions to 8 stars

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    If you are going to power train him and use him for many seasons then u can buy him even if it's the last day of the season, but if u don't power train it would be a waste and I would suggest you wait till next season. However all my recommended players always perform, I've built a team around about 5 of these players in key positions and I'm still on a 62 match unbeaten run stretching to last season. I could never achieve this when I was relying on power training players gotten from auctions to 8 stars
    Wow... 5?? How come you pass those GK offers?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by imjusthjoshinya View Post

Do not buy it, 21 years old is too old for such an offer ... .

Dreamer
    I bought this guy today .... 19yo, two positions, good special ability for defender, quite happy with the purchase Recommendations: How Often-newaddition.jpg
    Francicic01 likes this.

Pro
    3rd day - 9 th day - in the middle of the season and day 27 or 28 of each season

if he is 19, just buy and power train, it not a waste

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    Wow... 5?? How come you pass those GK offers?
    At the beginning of each season I lookout for a position in my squad where I would like to have a recommended player then I would buy a 4 star player from auctions and put him there thus ensuring that that is the weakest link in my squad. the system will recommend a player in that position it works all the time the only thing I can't control is the age and special ability of the recommended players. If I don't get a suitable special ability I simply wait until the next week the system will recommend a player in that same position.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast