Thread: Why can’t my good striker score

Why can’t my good striker score

I have a 96% rated 19 year old striker on my team.I paid 5 million and 25 tokens for him only to get 1 goal in 3 games against 3 star teams.Why can’t he score every time he got the ball he lost it in the matches I attended.He is the best player on the team but won’t play

Quote Originally Posted by NibbaTyrone View Post
    I have a 96% rated 19 year old striker on my team.I paid 5 million and 25 tokens for him only to get 1 goal in 3 games against 3 star teams.Why can’t he score every time he got the ball he lost it in the matches I attended.He is the best player on the team but won’t play
    Well, it depends on your luck. Don't know why he doesn't score

It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by NibbaTyrone View Post
    cannot expect much from a st. did your aml/amr scoring most of the goal?
    the only way i can think of is giving him a sp of aml,amr or amc.
    My experience st shouldnt be the highest rated as most of the goal will come from your aml/amr. i will only be worried if my aml/amr didnt score goal.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

I believe some players just don't perform. My striker averages a goal in 2. Had an AMC shadow striker who had 7 7s rating with just 1 goal, signed an AMC freekick taker and he's deadly from set pieces and scores in open play too. It's just luck of the player.

Why can’t my good striker score-st.jpg
    Bought him this season for more than you, utter garbage. I don't want to waste any more pack on him, Srikers are just for filler with the occasional assist or goal.