Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bug or what?

Bug or what?

How is it possible that other player from higher level, much higher level then mine can bid at auctions same as i have?
    For an example i just had an auction so i am 15 level and player had 98 quality which is almost scout so i started bidding and just seen that other players which are levels 44, 50 etc bidded too, how is it possible?
    I think this is bug only at my side because i can't bid for other players who are legends for me.
    And yea not only higher levels can bid, also less levels can bid, once player level 3 could bid in auction for player who has 5 stars on level 15.
    Huh, funny right?

And to don't make double thread i will ask for one more thing, seems like i have too much bugs on this account.
    Why i can't see my friends from before?
    I have just 3 friends, one is mourinho, and another 2 are guys who added me before few days, but my friends from facebook doesn't show up.

approved post**

Quote Originally Posted by [stevan]99 View Post
    I think this is bug only at my side because i can't bid for other players who are legends for me.
    And yea not only higher levels can bid, also less levels can bid, once player level 3 could bid in auction for player who has 5 stars on level 15.
    Huh, funny right?
    Or what.
    This is not a bug. I don't even understand what is the problem, tbh. Managers of all the levels can bid together, why not? You are bidding tokens, not money, so everyone is in the same position.
    It's not funny, it's boring =]
    It wasn't our day.

What is the problem?
    Problem is that for an example there is player who has 5 stars for my level and then player with level 3 come and bid for the same player(and i am level 15)
    So this player for his level is legend right?
    And if he can bid for legends why i can't?

What is the problem?
    Problem is that for an example there is player who has 5 stars for my level and then player with level 3 come and bid for the same player(and i am level 15)
    No all players look the same despite your level, you misunderstood that.
    we have complained enough already in this forum about the new system when it came out and to be honest we just accepted it and have nothing to say anymore.

Oh okey then.
    Thanks for answering.

There is one more thing which i don't understand.
    I can't see my facebook friends, i have just 3 friends in game, and they are mourinho and 2 guys who added me only in-game before few days.

What is the problem?
    All managers compete for the same players to make market more difficult and dynamic. And all of them see the same amount of stars. 5* player will not be, for example, 8* for a manager three levels lower. He is 5* for any level.

I can't see my facebook friends, i have just 3 friends in game, and they are mourinho and 2 guys who added me only in-game before few days.
    Are you sure you have FB friends who play this game? =]
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-15-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    All managers compete for the same players to make market more difficult and dynamic. And all of them see the same amount of stars on this player. He will not be, for example, 8* for a manager three levels lower.
    Okey i get it.
    Thanks

There is one more thing which i don't understand.

Are you sure you have FB friends who play this game? =]
    Yes i am sure, i have more then 10 friends, and i am 100 percent sure, 2 of them still playing.
    The fact is that they can't find me too, like my account is ghost.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    stevan read this too
    https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...-possible.html

also clean cache of your fb.
    Are you playing with browser ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast