Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Infinity tokens? How to bid?!

Infinity tokens? How to bid?!

Okay before i vent my frustration here
    just sharing something
    i started playing this game back in 2013
    played for a year, spent around $300 (Singapore Dollars) on token.
    bought young/mid age players to set a good team
    season after season, looking at players dropping star i told myself "okay! i had enough".

started playing late 2017.
    now level 2, had 82 tokens, finished in two days (only got 3 players) (3 players (5.5 star) and 2 (5 star) for 80+ tokens?!)
    people are so greedy, bidding a single player for more than 25 tokens.
    Does all this people have INFINITY tokens?!

right now im only left with 8 tokens and i can't seem to buy any players
    i'm shortage of 1 GK, 1 DR, 1 AML AMC AMR cuz i only have 17 players in my squad.

I'm so so pissed, i just told myseld i shouldn't have started playing this game again.
    Quitted once.
    My blood pressure is getting high.
    My spouse told me, recently i'm super rude, kinda like easily lost control.
    even told me to stop playing this game cuz "everytime you switch on this game you start to curse and swear"

Should i stop playing this game?
    Or Is there a "best," trick to buy a player using less than 5-10 tokens?
    i'm not gonna spend my money on tokens at the moment because i know even if i buy, i have to use more than 20-30 tokens for a single player
    which mean every season (20+) days i have to spend like $250.
    imagine how much money in a year.
    Last edited by Peter Lecht; 01-08-2018 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Wrong amount of players.

btw Even when i tried bidding a 3 star player i need more than 5 tokens.

i just wish someone could donate me their Goalkeeper (my priority)... doesn't matter if its 2 star or 3. sigh.

I suggest you to stay level for a season and gather some resources, it impossible to be competitive with what you currently have. we already complained about the transfer market time ago and I think at this point it is useless to open the same talking points again even thou I completely agree with you.
    I don't know it seems strange that 3 star players go for 5 T. I think that signing 4 star players will not be a problem, the first days may be a little overflown but try in different times because I'm sure there are periods when the TM is less flooded with people in my area is usually 12:00-13:00.

Don't worry to much about a game, just try to adapt and enjoy it. 18yo 5star players sadly go for 40 plus Tokens and that is something you have to balance in the next seasons, try using negotiations more when you have some T.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    I suggest you to stay level for a season and gather some resources, it impossible to be competitive with what you currently have. we already complained about the transfer market time ago and I think at this point it is useless to open the same talking points again even thou I completely agree with you.
    I don't know it seems strange that 3 star players go for 5 T. I think that signing 4 star players will not be a problem, the first days may be a little overflown but try in different times because I'm sure there are periods when the TM is less flooded with people in my area is usually 12:00-13:00.

Don't worry to much about a game, just try to adapt and enjoy it. 18yo 5star players sadly go for 40 plus Tokens and that is something you have to balance in the next seasons, try using negotiations more when you have some T.

staying back a level means i have to avoid position number 8th-1st.
    and it also means i have to purposely make myself lose in most matches i suppose?

by the way
    thank you so much
    i feel better after reading your reply.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lecht View Post
    staying back a level means i have to avoid position number 8th-1st.
    and it also means i have to purposely make myself lose in most matches i suppose?

by the way
    thank you so much
    i feel better after reading your reply.
    Appreciated man. Yes just put your players out of position to finish below the 8th place. Don't worry what people say it is you who decides how to play the game. Keep in mind that sometimes having a team that is not very strong can bring some advantages like having an easier cup and champions league competition, you'll eventually figure it out yourself Keep reading posts on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by KenoticFC View Post
    Appreciated man. Yes just put your players out of position to finish below the 8th place. Don't worry what people say it is you who decides how to play the game. Keep in mind that sometimes having a team that is not very strong can bring some advantages like having an easier cup and champions league competition, you'll eventually figure it out yourself Keep reading posts on the forum
    Okiess will listen to your advice.
    thank you so much!
    really appreciate it!

Some good advice there guys.
    Peter Lecht likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

good advised indeed. play the game that will suits you best( within your mean). Dont end up being frustrated and start banging your head on the brick wall hence blaming others for your poor management.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 01-08-2018 at 12:27 PM.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Pro
    You can maintain a 7 star team without using the transfer market at all. Instead use negotiations, recommended and Academy players. Buy about 6 of these players and make them the core of your team then watch video ads and train them to at least 140% every season so that they begin a new season at 120%+, then if you buy a few 99% players on negotiation your team quality will shoot up to about 110% on day one of the season.

Please note that it costs almost the same to train a player from 5star to 6stars than 6-7stars,and having players begin the season at 120% quality will be much better than 100% and like I said it costs almost the same to train both, the only difference is the initial investment to push that player to 140% and since you're going to use him for many seasons it will be worth it.

I personally haven't signed a first team player from that ridiculous transfer market for the past 7 seasons yet my team averages 130% quality per season, with this tactic I was able to get my team up to 7 stars on day one of this season just by signing 2 players one scout and one 99% negotiation player.
    Last edited by Spartan117; 01-08-2018 at 01:24 PM.
    Peter Lecht and xander like this.

You can't keep the team on 120-140% only on rests from videos, especially if players are getting old. It is possible, if you replace 2-4 old players with new FT every season, but even in this case you need several seasons to get to this quality. It will be 100-120% at first, then slightly higher and higher every season, until it reaches its ceiling.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-08-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    Peter Lecht likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast