Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Infinity tokens? How to bid?!

  1. #11
    Rookie Peter Lecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    You can maintain a 7 star team without using the transfer market at all. Instead use negotiations, recommended and Academy players. Buy about 6 of these players and make them the core of your team then watch video ads and train them to at least 140% every season so that they begin a new season at 120%+, then if you buy a few 99% players on negotiation your team quality will shoot up to about 110% on day one of the season.

    Please note that it costs almost the same to train a player from 5star to 6stars than 6-7stars,and having players begin the season at 120% quality will be much better than 100% and like I said it costs almost the same to train both, the only difference is the initial investment to push that player to 140% and since you're going to use him for many seasons it will be worth it.

    I personally haven't signed a first team player from that ridiculous transfer market for the past 7 seasons yet my team averages 130% quality per season, with this tactic I was able to get my team up to 7 stars on day one of this season just by signing 2 players one scout and one 99% negotiation player.
    7 season team average is 130%, that's amazing.

    hmm, i guess i'll just have to wait 2 more seasons to be able to do "negotiation".
    But i don't know, should i stay back a season (like Kenotic suggested) or aim for Level 4(Nego.).

    maybe i should consider.
    Thank you for your advice.

  2. #12
    Rookie Peter Lecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You can't keep the team on 120-140% only on rests from videos, especially if players are getting old.
    ouh. ^-^"

  3. #13
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,725
    I suggest you to stay level for a season and gather some resources
    wrong advice

    @ Peter Lecht
    get a hell out of LV1 and 2.
    Those two levels are bidding in a different market.
    It's a noob's madness there.
    From the next, the competitors/bidders are from LV3 to top of the server so they have some logic.
    Toxcatl and Peter Lecht like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  4. #14
    Famous Toxcatl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    1,149
    I almost never use negotiations >_> Why do you like it? It's too expensive. To make a 5T offer, I have to pay 20T. For this money I can buy a player on the Market, and Academy players are significantly cheaper too.
    I am ready to pay 79T for Recommended youngster, because they always perform really great. But Nego? Usually, no.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 01-08-2018 at 02:43 PM.
    SuperDunk and Peter Lecht like this.
    It wasn't our day.

  5. #15
    Rookie Peter Lecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    wrong advice

    @ Peter Lecht
    get a hell out of LV1 and 2.
    Those two levels are bidding in a different market.
    It's a noob's madness there.
    From the next, the competitors/bidders are from LV3 to top of the server so they have some logic.
    hahaha xD
    okay okay, i will try everything.
    thank you so much guys.

  6. #16
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    You can't keep the team on 120-140% only on rests from videos, especially if players are getting old. It is possible, if you replace 2-4 old players with new FT every season, but even in this case you need several seasons to get to this quality. It will be 100-120% at first, then slightly higher and higher every season, until it reaches its ceiling.
    I have 9 players that I train, 7 of them are 23yo and above one of them is even 26.I still comfortably train them to 140% minimum every season the 26yo even gets to 150%. 30 rest packs per day is quite a lot of resource
    Peter Lecht likes this.

  7. #17
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lecht View Post
    ouh. ^-^"
    Here is my player I signed about 9 seasons ago for 6 tokens. Since then he has always finished each season above 140%. He reached 150% at the end of last season so it was easy to train him back to 140% this season after he got the - 20% quality. It cost me about 100 rest packs that's just 3 days of farming. I have about 8 other players like this so it's very possible and easy.

    The best of the best
    Peter Lecht likes this.

  8. #18
    Famous KenoticFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    I almost never use negotiations >_> Why do you like it? It's too expensive. To make a 5T offer, I have to pay 20T. For this money I can buy a player on the Market, and Academy players are significantly cheaper too.
    I am ready to pay 79T for Recommended youngster, because they always perform really great. But Nego? Usually, no.
    I can't really find a decent 18yo or 19 player for under 25T in the market to be honest (and that on a good day) and I usually finish my squad in the first days with the 1st week being the limit (To maximize the growth of my team). Negotiations are great way to sign 1 or 2 players to avoid the headache and in my case I've saved many Tokens and time. The TM can't really be avoided, but it can be minimized. Recommended players are great, but there is a lot of luck involved and the position suggested may not fill your needs (I got a GK rec. for the 4th time)plus 79 T aren't easy to throw away for somebody who is building a team from scratch. Academy players are great, at least the 4star one or 5 if you are lucky, but they do need some power training and happen only once in a season in early stages of the game.

    The key is finding a balance, you have some core young players that will stick for you for many seasons, slowly rebuild the team around them, when the time comes you just keep them as reserves and so it becomes a habit. I only buy 2-3 essential new players a season and only spoil myself with a fast trainer if I want to.
    Peter Lecht likes this.

  9. #19
    Rookie Peter Lecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Here is my player I signed about 9 seasons ago for 6 tokens. Since then he has always finished each season above 140%. He reached 150% at the end of last season so it was easy to train him back to 140% this season after he got the - 20% quality. It cost me about 100 rest packs that's just 3 days of farming. I have about 8 other players like this so it's very possible and easy.

    The best of the best
    You mean 8 seasons ago? Cuz he's 26.

    Impressive!
    100 rests is all i need to train a player.
    im at level 2, i have a player at the age of 19 with 3 stars
    Is it worth to train him like you do?

  10. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    54
    yes train him youngster will boost up very fast n they will give their best on the pitch
    Peter Lecht likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast